16-20

"If grandpa sees us sleeping in the same room, he will definitely hate me even more."

Gu Jinnian seemed a little aggrieved, but he didn't want him to be so sad.

He had no choice but to hug Ji Sishen and nodded, agreeing.

As for the housekeeper, the original intention was to prepare a room, but when Ji Sishen said he wanted a room, he was stunned for a moment.

It seems that their relationship is as bad as the outside said.

The little favor I had for Ji Sishen just now was gone.

At night, Ji Si, who was sleeping, felt that someone was lying restlessly behind his back, and knew that a dog man had touched the room.

Instantly held his hand, with a bit of coyness.

"No...no..."

"Grandpa will hear."

Gu Jinnian didn't care, how could he be willing to separate from Ji Sishen.

"You hear it, you are mine!"

"Well......"

The rest of the words were all gagged in the mouth.

The person who originally planned to get up early the next day to impress Mr. Gu with a good impression was completely unable to get up.

The ghost knows how this dog man bullied him!

Knowing that he has been refusing to speak out, this guy is even more extreme!

It almost didn't make him cry!

This old waist was sooner or later lost.

Ji Sishen also gave up completely, no matter what the good impression was or the bad impression.

It was his old waist that mattered, so he slept until noon.

"Deep, it's time to get up."

Seeing that Ji Sishen was still asleep, Gu Jinnian couldn't bear to wake him up.

Ji Si slept well, and subconsciously frowned when he was disturbed, pouted, and grunted twice, expressing protest, looking rather dissatisfied.

Gu Jinnian was amused in his heart, and he was so cute with Ji Sishen in this look.

He also stole an incense and kissed it directly.

This made Ji Sishen subconsciously sober up, supporting his old waist in protest of grievances.

Genius remember the address of this site in one second: [Biquge Novel Network] The fastest update! No ads!

"Don't come! I can't keep my waist!"

Gu Jinnian really laughed out loud, and couldn't help pinching the tip of Ji Sishen's nose.

"Well, it's not coming, so can you get up to eat?"

Ji Sishen stared at Gu Jinnian in disbelief.

The words of a dog man cannot be easily believed.

But he still reached out to Gu Jinnian and begged for a hug, "Then you hug me down, you're too tired, you didn't sleep well, and you don't want to move."

There is a kind of posture that if you don't hold me, I will definitely cry to show you.

Gu Jinnian was naturally fond of this person, but a sly smile flashed in his eyes.

I don't know what the hell was going on.

"it is good."

So Gu Jinnian let Ji Sishen hang on him like a koala, and dragged Ji Sishen's butt with both hands to prevent the person in his arms from falling.