31-35

"So, there's no harm in us working together."

"As the saying goes, the enemy of the enemy is the friend."

What kind of family is this, who can use these words to deal with their own son and brother with full hatred.

If Ji Sishen heard it, he would definitely mourn for the original owner.

Ji Chen agrees with Ji Tong's words.

"In that case, you can do it yourself."

"But, you also said that what he wants is Gu Jinnian, and don't you also care about Gu Jinnian?"

Ji Tong lowered his eyes slightly and pursed his lips.

A desperate look.

"For the Ji family, I can give up."

Yes, since Qi Keke has a relationship with Gu Jinnian, he can give up.

Only his own brother, even if he died, he was not willing to give up.

Even partnering with outsiders to plot against his own brother.

Ji Chen was very relieved to hear Ji Tong's words.

Also very distressed.

"I'm sorry for your father. If you succeed, as a father, I will definitely find you a more wealthy marriage."

Ji Tong nodded indifferently.

The words in his mouth are all for Ji Jia's desperate words, which makes people feel extraordinarily hypocritical.

"Host, you have to pay attention, Qi Keke has joined forces with Ji Tong."

Ji Si listened deeply, but didn't react much.

"What do you think I need to pay attention to?"

The system is silent.

That's right, it's probably Qi Keke and Ji Tong who need to pay attention.

He really couldn't wait to see what happened to these two.

Ji Sishen resolved the matter and told Gu Jinnian of the plan from beginning to end.

When he said it, he looked a little embarrassed.

Leaning in Gu Jinnian's arms, the whole good-looking brows were furrowed together.

"Gu Jinnian, do you think I'm bad?"

Gu Jinnian comforted Ji Sishen, "My soul is the kindest person in the world, not bad at all."

"It was because they didn't treat you as a relative, so you naturally don't need to be polite to them."

"What's more, you just took all the rights of Ji Chen in the company, and you didn't kill all the murders and set fires, how could it be bad?"

Sure enough, there is Xi Shi in the eyes of the lover.

Ji Si's deeply moved tears rolled in his eyes, "I knew that only you were the best for me."

Gu Jinnian rubbed Ji Sishen's hair dotingly, "It's good to know that I'm the best for you, so I'll keep doing what I want to do."

Ji Si gave a deep hum, and in order to repay, he mustered up his courage, and was too ashamed to give himself to Gu Jinnian as a gift.

Gu Jinnian simply didn't like it.

Sure enough, he is still the cutest.

These days, Qi Keke has been dangling in front of him, and his eyes are dirty.