Arc 2: "Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (1-5)

"Host, according to your nature, you are not moved at all."

Ji Sishen spoke very calmly.

"If he dares not believe me, I will cut him off with a single kick!"

system:......

Really cruel.

Ji Sishen dared to say something like that, which proved that he knew that Gu Jinnian would definitely believe him.

Ji Sishen never fights unprepared battles.

Although the wedding of Gu Jinnian and Ji Sishen was not grand, it was grand.

The people who come are also close friends.

They are all people with heads and faces.

Grandpa gave them enough space. During the whole wedding, Grandpa was as happy as if he had married a daughter-in-law himself.

From this moment on, Ji Sishen has left the imprint of Gu Jinnian as a man in his life.

This night is bound to be long.

Also the happiest.

Because the loved one is in the arms, the rest of his life cannot escape the palm of his hand.

Gu Jinnian knew what Ji Sishen did, and Ji Sishen knew that Gu Jinnian knew what he did.

Ji Sishen has many ways to keep Gu Jinnian from knowing.

But there is no flaw, and it is even more suspicious.

Sometimes less than perfect is the most perfect.

Ji Sishen just needs to let Gu Jinnian know that all he does is to be with him, and he never wants to leave his side.

that's enough.

And this person will not dismantle him, whether he is pretending or real in front of him.

Then naturally all of Qi Keke's words are not so important.

Ji Sishen and Gu Jinnian stayed together until old age, and the one who left first was Ji Sishen.

Those who stay are suffering.

Gu Jinnian couldn't bear Ji Si's deep pain.

He couldn't bear to wait for him at Naihe Bridge, so on the same day, Gu Jinnian also left.

——

"If you can't take pictures, some people will take pictures!"

The sudden voice startled Ji Sishen.

After reacting, he frowned and looked at the angry person in front of him.

Not a word.

"I gave you such a good opportunity, you have to cherish it."

"You have to know that if this drama is broadcast, you will fly to the branches and become a phoenix."

"You're serious, you'll be able to stand out if you work hard all day long?"

The man came over and patted Ji Sishen's shoulder lightly.

It was a bitter look.

"Ji Sishen, people must know how to be flexible."

"Now that such a good road is in front of you, you must cherish it."

Ji Sishen lowered his head, as if shaken a bit.

The man was not in a hurry and waited for Ji Sishen's answer with his hands behind his back.

"You can think about it carefully."