36-40

Glancing at the time, Ji Sishen immediately stood up.

"I want to go back."

When Ji Sishen walked to the door, he was stopped.

Ji Si took a deep look and saw that this man was a little taller than him, not as potbellied as he imagined.

Not greasy either.

Jianmei Xingmu can also be regarded as a good appearance.

This is Han Xiao's gold owner, and also the original owner's original gold owner - Gu Linchen.

If he remembers correctly, this guy is considered hostile to the Huo family?

"You...what do you want to do?"

"There is surveillance here!"

Gu Linchen looked at the person in front of him, not too surprised.

It's not even as attractive as Han Xiao, but this little hedgehog's appearance is somewhat in line with his appetite.

"Don't worry, I said I won't do anything to you, but I think you need to see him."

Ji Sishen turned around and stared at Han Xiao with a little anger.

"what do you want to say in the end!"

Han Xiao also went straight to the point and handed Gu Linchen's business card to Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen didn't want to pick it up, but was put in the pocket of his shirt by Han Xiao who came over.

"What I want to say is that if you want to shine in the entertainment industry, he is more suitable than Huo Jinyu."

"He will also suit you better than Huo Jinyu. If you figure it out, call the above number."

After speaking, he and Gu Linchen left the tea room.

Gu Linchen hugged Han Xiao, and his hands were restless.

"He doesn't understand sex like you."

Gu Linchen's interest in Ji Sishen was only a little.

Han Xiaojiao laughed out loud, and put her whole body on Gu Linchen's body.

"What? Do you regret it? Don't forget, you promised me."

Gu Linchen hugged each other directly and kissed him with a trace of cruelty.

It wasn't until Han Xiao was out of breath that he let this man go.

"As long as you say, I haven't done anything?"

"But people aren't interested in me."

Han Xiao tugged at Gu Linchen's collar, his brows and eyes were all charming.

"Then let him be interested in you. According to your temperament, even if he is not interested in you, don't you have a solution?"

"I just want him to break with Huo Jinyu."

As for what Gu Linchen wants to do to Ji Sishen, he can ignore it at all.

Gu Linchen's thoughts towards Han Xiao were also ambiguous.

I don't know if it's just for fun or sincere.

Gu Linchen took the person directly to the back seat of the car, and Han Xiao, who knew Gu Linchen's thoughts deeply, raised his foot to hook through the door, and wrapped his hands around Gu Linchen's neck, with a slight smile on his lips.

"as you wish."

Ji Sishen returned home and glanced at the business card.

Gu Linchen, the big boss of the Gu family.