41-45 END

It wasn't until the system reminded him that Han Xiao appeared in Huo Jinyu's filming crew that Ji Sishen remembered that he also said he was coming.

Moreover, it is to film with Huo Jinyu.

"As far as I know, host, you are about to start doing things."

Of course, I have to do something. How can I miss such a good opportunity?

So Ji Sishen prepared the meal and went to Huo Jinyu's crew under the pretext of visiting the class.

Because everyone knows Ji Sishen's identity now, the crew naturally didn't stop Ji Sishen.

When Ji Si went deep, he didn't see Huo Jinyu and Han Xiao.

So Ji Sishen guessed that the two must be in the dressing room.

Ji Sishen's eyes narrowed slightly, the dressing room is a good place.

When the door closes, I don't know what will happen.

Ji Sishen opened the door and saw Han Xiao kneeling on the ground, in front of Huo Jinyu.

Ji Si was stunned for a moment, no matter how he looked at this picture, he felt something.

After all, such a dislocation is too easy to be misunderstood.

Huo Jinyu was about to get angry, but when he heard the door open, he cast his eyes.

My heart sank, it was Ji Sishen.

Huo Jinyu ran directly over, and Ji Sishen, who was about to turn around and leave, was pulled back.

"deeply!"

Ji Si went deep into the dressing room, but did not forget to close the door of the dressing room, but also deliberately left a gap.

Han Xiao stood up at this moment and patted the ash on his knees.

It doesn't seem to care at all.

"Shen Shen, listen to my explanation, my clothes were spilled by the coffee he brought."

Yo ho, is it such a bloody excuse again?

Huo Jinyu tore his clothes to Ji Sishen to see, for fear that he would not believe it.

Ji Si had water mist in his deep eyes, and nodded at the obvious stain.

"Well, I believe you."

Hearing Ji Sishen say he believed, Huo Jinyu was relieved.

The ghost knew that this Han Xiao would suddenly break into his dressing room without saying hello.

Without saying a word, he poured coffee all over him.

And as soon as he stood up and was about to chase people away, Han Xiao took something, knelt down and said it wasn't intentional and wanted to wipe him clean.

He didn't have time to do anything, and he appeared deeply.

"Deeply, I only love you alone in my life."

Han Xiao didn't stay, just opened the door of the dressing room and left.

Ji Si snorted deeply, is this guy sick? Or is your brain short-circuited?

Is it so noble?

He thought he could have a fight.

Mouth is itchy.

"I'm fine, I cooked your favorite meal."

Huo Jinyu brought the lunch box and didn't even bother to eat it.