11-15

Ji Sishen also let Mu Xingchun stare at him, he couldn't see anything anyway.

Mu Xingchun really didn't see anything, the only thing that felt wrong was probably what his father said, Ji Sishen entered Guangting and dared to challenge him publicly.

Mu Xingchun only assumed that Ji Sishen had been oppressed for a long time, and now that he entered Guangting, he had already started to resist.

But what's the point of resisting?

In Mu Xingchun's opinion, even if Ji Sishen entered Guangting with mental strength, he would be swept out sooner or later.

A person who has been injected with a Pr needle is destined to be garbage.

Ji Sishen couldn't see Mu Xingchun's eyes, but he was destined to be disappointed.

If he knew that the marshal he was thinking of had already slept with him, what kind of expression would he look like.

He was really looking forward to it.

"Brother, we are a family, Xingchun will not forget his brother."

family?

Ji Si sneered to himself, but his mouth could speak.

The two around him started to compliment again, and Ji Sishen was really too lazy to listen.

Hearing the system reminder that Fu Ting was coming, Ji Sishen got out of bed and opened the dormitory door when he bumped into Fu Ting.

Ji Sishen & Fu Ting: "..."

Mu Xingchun in the room glanced over and saw Fu Ting in front of Ji Sishen.

The surprise in his eyes flashed by.

Even thought he was looking for him.

"marshal."

Lu Sheng next to Fu Ting glanced at the voice and saw that it was Mu Xingchun. Out of courtesy, he also called Mrs.

Fu Ting didn't pay much attention to this Mrs.

It fell into Ji Sishen's ear, but the earlobe moved slightly and his brows frowned.

He even glared at Lu Sheng.

Lu Sheng: "..."

Ji Sishen's small expression was naturally captured by Fu Ting.

The milky little guy also has a little temper.

Hmm...the vinegar smell is strong.

Fu Ting came because Lu Sheng said that Ji Sishen was here.

But Lu Sheng thought that Fu Ting came here because he said Mu Xingchun was here.

Lu Sheng looked at the way his marshal looked at people, he seemed to be mistaken.

The marshal was not interested in his wife, but in his own brother.

No wonder the marshal's eyes were always on him during the ceremony.

Ji Si gave Fu Ting a deep look, "Marshal, can you let me go?"

It seems to be a little emotional.

Fu Ting stepped out of the way, and Ji Sishen left without looking back.

Fu Ting didn't take a look at Mu Xingchun at all, and left immediately.

Lu Sheng looked at Mu Xingchun who came out, and suddenly felt a little... embarrassed.

The marshal is really too lazy to deal with it.

Lu Sheng nodded at Mu Xingchun and left.

The other two people in the room quickly came up to fawn, saying something like the marshal coming to see him in person.