Epilogue Part 1...

Dress on side of Layla's wedding gown, and the song "Thinking Out Loud" By Ed Sheeran played during the wedding dance.

Happy Reading :)

1 Year Later....

"Layla get your ass home right now!" Kacey yelled through the phone. I quickly pulled it away from my ear not wanting to be deaf.

"Kacey why? I still got stuff to do here." I said.

"Have you forgotten it is your 1 year anniversary?" She asked.

"No I haven't." I haven't in fact i've been looking forward to today all week. Ashton and I decided that our year anniversary would be on the same day as our first date.

"Well than get home so I can help you get ready." With that Kacey hung up on me. I shook my head setting my phone on my desk. I grinned down at my screensaver, it was a picture of Ashton and I in London about a month ago when we went of business. I was grinning at the camera and Ashton was smiling widely down at me, it had to my favorite picture of us.

To say this year has been crazy is an understatement. After Ashton and I worked things out, it took a few good weeks before I forgave him, we became an official couple, and I still work as his PA. His parents were happy we were together, his mother more than his father. And I am pretty close with Ashton's sister Ariel. We met the weekend after Ashton and I got together to have dinner with his family, we got to talking and clicked. She is now part of Kacey, Neena and I's little group.

There was even a cheating scandal that happened when reporters found out I was with Ashton not Alex. I hadn't realized that the New York magazine or even the newspaper cared so much about Ashton and I's relationship but apparently they did. Thankfully though after Ashton made a few calls things settled down and we could be out together without people taking photos of us.

After a few months of dating Ashton asked me to move in with him which I did say yes to but only after Kacey threatened to cut all my hair off. I felt bad leaving Kacey by herself but that didn't last long. As my love life was picking up so was hers. Her and Nick became an official couple a few weeks after Ashton and I, and 2 weeks after moving in with him Nick asked Kacey to move in with him. I was over the moon for my best friend and her boyfriend. They were perfect for each other and I couldn't be happier that they were together.

While Kacey and I were happy with our boyfriends Neena was just as happy with Liam. They are still going strong even though they are opposites. With Neena being sarcastic and blunt like always Liam was more of the laid back, quiet until spoken too type. They even each other out though. About a week before Ashton asked me to move in Liam asked Neena. It is actually weird but cool that all in just a few weeks of each other we all had moved in with our boyfriends.

Deciding that I better get home before Kacey came here to get me I logged off of my computer and gathered my stuff. Turning off the lights to my office I made my way to Ashton's to say bye for now, and to maybe get out what we are doing tonight. He has been very secretive about his plans for our anniversary and no matter how much begging, bribing, or even kisses he wouldn't budge. I knocked once before entering his office. He sat behind his desk his suit jacket sitting on the couch and his light grey shirt rolled up to his elbows.

"Hey." I said setting my stuff on the couch before heading towards him. He looked up ad grinned at me pushing his chair a little bit aways from his desk. I walked to him and softly sat down on his lap smiling back at him.

"Hi. Are you leaving?" He asked kissing me softly on the lips. Even though it has been a year I still can't get enough of his kisses, I don't think I ever will.