Chapter 62: candid

Su Chen successfully took over the funeral mission from Zhong Youcai, the funeral service at the price of 100,000 yuan!

If you can complete the funeral service of 100,000 yuan perfectly, it will be a reward of 10 million yuan.

Ten million yuan is a huge sum of money for Su Chen today!

After returning to the store, the system voice sounded in my mind for the first time:

【Ding! Congratulations to the host for opening the fifth funeral mission! 】

[Service items: 100,000 yuan! Automatically convert to 100,000 points! 】

[Points can be exchanged for the supplies required for the mission in the mission store. After completing the mission, the system will give different levels of rating rewards depending on the completion of the mission! 】

【Ding! The current 100,000 yuan point store has been opened! 】

Listening to the familiar voice, Su Chen immediately opened the store and prepared to exchange the corresponding task supplies.

The point store page that appeared in his mind made him a little surprised. The whole interface seemed to be upgraded, and there was also a mysterious store displayed, which showed that it could not be unlocked for the time being.

It seems that you need to complete a certain task to unlock the mysterious store.

Without spending too much time on this mysterious store, Su Chen opened the quest store, and now the first priority is to exchange the quest supplies.

.....

In the hospital corridor.

"Hello? Dad, didn't I tell you everything? I will definitely not delay work when I come back this time. Don't worry, I am measured."

"On the Internet? Things on the Internet are all hype, don't worry, it's all deliberately posted by my people!"

"Yes, I'm not stupid, I won't delay my affairs for him!"

Zhong Jiayou hung up the call from his father.

Zhong Zhihong is worried that after he quits his job, if he wants to resume work again, he may suffer a great impact.

In fact, the news released on the Internet is all his own speculation.

It will not be affected at all, on the contrary, it is possible to take this opportunity to become popular all at once!

On the other side, two people with cameras were sitting on the seats beside the aisle.

seems to be waiting for something.

After seeing these two people, Zhong Jiayou, who was dressed tightly, not only did not avoid him, but instead walked directly towards them on his own initiative.

He asked the two of them:

"are you ready?"

"Alright, alright, I'll wait for you!"

The two quickly nodded and replied respectfully.

Seeing that the two of them were not in a good state, Zhong Jiayou reminded impatiently:

"Remember my request, don't let anyone see the flaws!"

"Hey, don't worry, we are professional, and the results are the same as the paparazzi candid photos! You just go in and leave the photos to us! And the finished photos of the past two days, you don't like it either. Are you satisfied?"

The two of them smiled and expressed their professional attitude.

In response, Zhong Jiayou nodded and walked towards Zhong Youcai's ward.