Chapter 63: false filial piety

in the ward.

Zhong Jiayou smiled and wanted to draw out his hand, but the old man grabbed it tightly.

The wrinkled and rough old hand was very unhappy when he grabbed his own delicate hand.

If it wasn't for the effect of taking pictures outside, he wouldn't be so patient.

Holding back the discomfort in my heart, I waited for the two people who secretly filmed to give me a signal.

Zhong Youcai, who was lying on the hospital bed, looked haggard, but he couldn't resist the sincere closeness of his own grandson.

He kept asking about the recent situation of his grandson, as if he could not see the impatience of the other party, and talked about the past.

People are getting old, and I can't remember the recent events clearly, but the past events are very clear.

It's like it's imprinted in the mind. When you see familiar people and familiar scenes, you will be reminded of past pictures.

Everything in the past is like a screening, replaying frame by frame in my mind~

It overlaps with everything you see now.

"Jiayou, I still remember when you were young, your bones were not good, you were afraid of falling off your soft bones when you hugged your arms, your hands and feet were always cold, and you loved nosebleeds, and you had to run to the hospital every three days. , often to infusion.

At that time, your hands were tender, and the blood vessels were so small that they were often inaccurate.

I don't know how many needles have been pierced in the little hands, but the blood vessels cannot be pierced. As soon as you cry, your grandma will cry along and watch the nurses pierce the needles. I can't bear to watch it. Those stitches...

Several times, your life was almost in danger, and for several years, your family members were worried about you.

At that time, the neighbors all said no, let it go. The child won't live for long, and even your father was a little shaken. Taking advantage of one night to discuss with me, if he said no, let the child go, don't suffer.

I was very angry that day, and asked your father to kneel in the yard for a whole night.

How can the children of my Zhong family be let go! ?

Even if I steal someone from Lord Yama, I have to pull you back!

Your dad can’t separate too much from his work, so I’ll ride you on a tricycle with your grandma, go to those good hospitals and doctors, travel around, ask for medicine everywhere, just like this, after a few years, you My body is finally getting better day by day.

But your little hands are always cold, especially when the weather is cold, like a small ice cube, I just hold your hand in the palm of my hand to keep you warm. When you were a child, you liked to be held like this by me. In a few years, your father's company encountered some problems. He was too busy to send you to me for a while. I don't know if you still remember. At that time, the two of us went to the river and said that we were catching fish. As a result, I almost lost you! "

"I'm in a hurry for your grandma, and scolded me in the face. Fortunately, at night, I found your boy under that stone bridge. Maybe I was too tired to play. When I found you, you lie down. Under that stone bridge hole, you are sleeping soundly!...Alas, in a blink of an eye, you have grown so big, okay, nice!"

Zhong Youcai sighed with emotion about the past, and with the memories, tears flowed little by little.

There is no sequence of words, just say whatever comes to mind.