Chapter 65: make a will

In the hospital, in the ward.

After Zhong Jiayou left, Zhong Youcai lay silently on the hospital bed, the twilight in his eyes became heavier and heavier.

It seems to be a twilight for some kind of hope to dissipate.

As time passed, he could feel that the vitality in his body was gradually being stripped away, and the time he had left became less and less!

Everything in the past seems to have changed.

In order to stand out from the crowd, fight for the mountain village and kill the young people in the city business field;

A young man who bears the hopes of the whole family, eats dry steamed buns every month, and sends money home;

After the twilight, the old man who was originally going to enjoy the happiness of his family, but was rejected by his children and grandchildren;

A son who often learns from behind him;

The grandson who was carried around by himself and went to the hospital to seek medical treatment;

......

Everything in the past seems to have changed. The original clear memories of the past are also blurred at this moment, and I can't see clearly. Those people and things are like pearls with broken threads, scattered all over the ground~

I can't pick it up, the reasoning is still messed up.

A few hours later, he was lying on the bed.

The cloudy eyes suddenly brightened a little, as if he had figured out something.

Suddenly he sat up tremblingly, picked up his mobile phone with a blank face, and dialed his son Zhong Zhihong.

His movements were very stiff, and after the call was connected, his voice rarely brightened:

"Zhihong, come to the hospital, I want to see you one last time!"

"What? Dad, don't make trouble, I'm busy here! I'll call you back later!"

Zhong Zhihong, who was having a meeting in the company, impatiently received the call, and was about to hang up the phone perfunctorily.

Some wonder why the old man suddenly called at this time, and his voice seemed to become a little brighter.

When he shook his head and was about to hang up.

Unexpectedly, a cold sentence came from the other end of the phone:

"I want to make a will, you have to be present and listen!"

"you!...."

Zhong Zhihong was startled by the action in his hand, and quickly put the phone next to his ear again, thinking that he heard it wrong.

Hastily asked again:

"what did you say?"

"I want to make a will, right at the hospital! Before I leave, I definitely want to see you, come here!"

Zhong Youcai's voice came from the other end of the phone. He didn't give him a chance to continue talking, so he hung up the phone.

Outside the company meeting room, Zhong Zhihong, who was standing in the corridor, put away his mobile phone with a dazed expression.

The words that my father wanted to make a will echoed in my mind~

So soon, to come this far?

He hurriedly returned to the conference room, ended the meeting, and immediately walked towards the company's underground parking lot.