Chapter 69: selective disregard

The herdsmen didn't stay here all the time.

In the morning with the cold weather, I left.

They have more important places to patrol.

The border guard agency also sent people to take care of Kong Yuanzhou, but they were all rejected by his wife, because she knew that after the incident of Kong Yuanzhou, the originally scarce border guard soldiers needed more people to make up for this gap. There is also the follow-up of related incidents, which requires a certain amount of manpower to deal with.

There were not many soldiers guarding the frontier area originally, and she didn't want to delay the important task of guarding the country's border for her husband's affairs.

This is also what my husband has been obsessed with all his life. If he can wake up, he will definitely not agree with those soldiers who are guarding the border for taking time to come here.

Therefore, she rejected the good intentions of the soldiers who were guarding the border to take turns to take care of them. Anyway, there were corresponding doctors and nurses in the hospital. In addition, she was guarding, and no more people were needed.

Tao Fei voluntarily stayed here, accompanying Kong's wife and helping her take care of her.

In fact, she was worried that she would be lost.

Later, I found out that I was thinking too much. Not only was Kong Yuanzhou so brave and patriotic, but the wives of these frontier herdsmen were also so strong and resolute.

Their obsession with protecting the motherland is engraved in their bones.

As long as it is about the boundary line, she will never have any ambiguity.

Rejected the kindness of the soldiers who came to take care of them one after another.

"Thank you for your hard work, sister-in-law!"

A younger soldier guarding the border came to visit Kong Yuanzhou and left with tears in his eyes.

A military salute to Kong's wife!

This is the most sincere and highest tribute to the soldiers!

Their appearance is still youthful, their faces are stained by wind and snow, and their fingers are scars with countless **** cracks. In order to guard the frontier, even in the face of the extremely difficult plateau environment, they are so firm in their beliefs , never wavered!

In this regard, they understand more about Kong Yuanzhou, and it is very likely that it will happen to them tomorrow.

But they have no hesitation, their duty lies!

"Sister-in-law, you must tell us what's going on here! Let's solve it!"

......

The soldiers guarding the border and the relevant responsible persons who came here were all weather-beaten faces, without a trace of immaturity.

It only brings people the fortitude and a strong sense of belief and security!

Facing these border guards who were also sticking to the frontier, Tao Fei was also deeply touched.

Those who stick to the national frontier like this and do not give up an inch of land;

Facing the wind, snow and frost like this, guarding the border with firm belief;

They are the heroes everyone should be watching,

It is the object that everyone should admire and learn from!