I love you madly

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with a new story. Hope you all will like. On track! This story came in mine mind and I couldn't stop myself from penning it down.
Hope you all will like it.

Track : Swara and Laksh wedding track
With different characterization of each person. Purely a SwaSan love story.

Every thing have been changed here!

Sharmistra Bose is a successful businesswoman. After getting ditching from Shekhar she have turned bitter toward Swara. She just taking care of her as her responsibility and want her to get marry as soon as possible so she get rid from her soon. She fixed her wedding with Laksh Bindal for business purpose with Durga Bindal It's only a business deal for both the parties.

A big villa is decorated beautifully as today is engagement of Swara Bose with son of bindal family Laksh Bindal.

Swara Bose: Age 25 An arrogant girl. Being Neglected by his own mother she also have turned bitter. She hate the name of love for her these all are just fake. According to her People use name of love for hiding their hidden motives.

In a beautiful Villa!

Engagement function is going on. Whole home is decorated beautifully. Swara is dressed in a designer gown looking extremely beautiful.

Engagement function done and now family are celebrating its happiness dancing together.

Suddenly Laksh see someone and move toward that person and hug him happily. The person also hug him smiling.

Laksh : so finally the great Sanskar Maheshwari got time for attending his brother 's engagement. I thought you will directly land on my wedding( mockingly breaking hug).

Sanskar Maheshwari: Son of Ram Prashad Maheshwari. Durga Bindal is cousin of Ram Prashad Maheshwari but both families lives together in one home.
He believes in love for him love is everything without love there is nothing for him. A very sweet and loving person.  He doesn't gets angry easily and tackle things calmly but once he gets angry. He is a volcano.
Sharp minded person. He believes to play with mind rather than wasting time in getting angry.
For a reason he left his home and went in Mumbai for working hard and gained his own name.

Sanskar : Sorry Lucky! I was quite busy but see I came before wedding. ( teasingly).

Laksh : Wow! What a wonderful job you did. Thank you so much Mr Sanskar Maheshwari. ( mockingly) I am so blessed. ( make angry pout).

Sanskar : ( chuckles seeing him) Yaar don't behave a like a girl. You are not looking good with this pout.

Laksh : urgh! ( frustratedly)

Sanskar : again behaving like a girl!! ( chuckles, Laksh make faces but he hug her to melt him), Sorry yaar.

Laksh : ( become emotional and hug him) after 5 years I am looking at you bhai. I missed you so much.

Sanskar : ( his eyes also become wet) I also missed you lucky. Well! Now I will remain forever with you.

Laksh : ( getting happy) Really bhai?

Sanskar : absolutely!! ( smiling)

Laksh: I am so happy!

Sanskar : now you will talk here only or will allow me to enter inside and where is your bride? And I wanna met that girl who said yes for my monkey brother.

Laksh: haw bhai!! ( whined like a kid).

Sanskar : You are a girl only!! ( whined him more but he chuckled) By the way Laksh you always said you wanna do love marriage then why arrange marriage?