Chap.12 || Welcome To The Alliance!

Scott's POV

I called a meeting for the Wither Rose Alliance, I had to tell them about Joey and Sausage. I'm pretty sure Sausage was being controlled but I don't know about Joey.

He seems to be madly inlove with him but I'm just gonn ignore that. I was flying over to FWhip's base for the meeting, I just hope Gem's doing okay.

Once I made it, I realized I was a bit late but headed inside anyway. The maids and guards bowed and I walked through the halls, once reaching the meeting room the guards opened the doors and let me in.

As I walked in, all eyes were on me. FWhip looked dissapointed, Pearl just sighed. "You're late Scott, to your own meeting." FWhip said crossing his arms, "At least I'm fashionably late FWhip." I stated.

Everyone sat down on their seats as I started talking, "Okay, you might be wondering why I called for an emergency meeting. (No this is not an among us referrence) Well, I have something serious to say about Joey and Sausage..." I trailed off, FWhip tilted his head. "What did they do?" He asks, I sighed.

"Well, I made a new friend yesterday and while we were talking in my empire. Joey came out of nowhere and threatened to kill us, then Sausage came out of the bushes and knocked us out. Apparently, Joey and Sausage are on Xornoth's side. We woke up in a cell in Mythland, we were trapped since our stuff got taken. I think Sausage is being controlled since I saw his eyes change colour sometimes. Luckily we got out with the help of Jimmy and now here we are." I finished, Pearl and FWhip stared at me in disbelief.

"I'm sorry what? So you're telling us that our alliance members betrayed us for that demon!?" Pearl yelled getting up from ber seat, "I said Joey, he seems madly inlove with the demon." I explained.

"Okay, Joey from now on will be kicked out of the alliance. Sausage will stay but will not attend any meetings till further notice." FWhip stated, me and Pearl nodded.

"Also, you said you made a new friend. Who is it?" He asked. Great, I can't tell him about Gem. He might be mad at her, but I have to tell him something.

"Well, she's a new ruler. She rules over an Empire called the Crystal Cliffs." I said, I could see Pearl's eyes go wide. "Uh, Scott. Do you mind of I talk to you privately?" She interrupted. "Yeah, sure. You can go into the hallway." FWhip said guiding us out of the door.

"What is it Pearl?" I ask as soon as FWhip closes the doors. "You know Gem?" She asks, my eyes widened. "You do?!" I half-yelled. "How do you even know her?" I added, "I bumped into her while I was heading to FWhip's. You?" She explained.

"I met her cause we're both sucessors, we were supposed to meet so we can 'kill' Xornoth." I explained. "Oh, so you know about her being, FWhip's sister?" She said muttering the last part, "Yeah." I replied.

"Okay, we should head back." Pearl said, I nodded. We headed back into the room to see FWhip pacing around the room. "We're back." Pearm said gaining FWhip's attention.

"Also, I have some great news!" Pearl exclaimed, all the attention was now on Pearl. "So, about Joey being kicked out of the alliance. I know someonw who wants to join!" She said excitedly. FWhip was grinning like a kid while I just smiled, "That's great! When can we meet them?" He asks.

"Well, I think she's free tomorrow." Pearl says checking her communicator, she typed something in and looked at us. "She's free tomorrow afternoon, is that okay?" FWhip and I nodded. We're all gonna meet here tomorrow afternoon to meet the newest member of the alliance, I wonder who it is.

"Okay, everyone meet back here tomorrow afternoon to meet the newest member. The meeting is over, everyone may go back to their empires." FWhip announced, Pearl immediately said goodbye and ran out of the room. Wonder what that was about.

Pearl's POV

This is great! Gem was invited into the alliance! I have to tell her. I ran out of the meeting room and out of his base, I shot into the sky and headed for the mountains.

I could see Gem's Wizard tower so it was easy to find her empire. I landed on her balcony and called for her. "Gem? Gem!" I heard footsteps running down the stairs, it was Gem but she looked different. She now wore a huge purple wizard hat. It is very pretty though.

"Sorry, oh hey Pearl!" She said once realizing it was me, "Hey Gem! I have great news for you." I exclaimed. "Really? Come have a seat first." She said leading me into her living room. "So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" She asked, "Well, I told the alliance you wanted to join. They agreed and said they want to meet you tomorrow!" I said happily.

"That's great Pearl! I can't wait to meet FWhip, I bet he's finally mature now." She chuckled, "Also, do you know Scott?" I asked, "Mhm!" Gem replied, "We met yesterday." She added.

"Yeah, I heard about what happened yesterday. Sorry about that." I said remembering the story Scott told me earlier.

"It's fine, I get why they wanted to capture me and Scott." She said. I smiled, "Anyways, putting that aside. Welcome To The Alliance Gem!"

I just realized we're on 740 reads holy crap. Also, as a thank you here is a quadruple upload. Next chapter (last chapter) will be out soon!

Word Count: 964 words