51-55

Ji Si's heart skipped a beat, "What's wrong?"

"Didn't you let me monitor Mu Xingchun and the third prince before? But just now, I found out that I couldn't monitor them anymore."

"Not only Mu Xingchun and the third prince, but even Fu Ting I can't monitor."

Ji Sishen frowned, even the system couldn't monitor it?

"There are other systems running?"

"No, if there are other systems running, I'll know right away."

"What about the vital signs?"

The system breathed a sigh of relief, "All alive."

Just live.

However, Ji Sishen didn't relax for a long time when he heard the news that there were zerg riots on the border.

It's hard not to let Ji Sishen connect the two.

"Host! I have detected the third prince and Mu Xingchun."

Ji Si gave a deep hum and glanced at Mu Xingchun who appeared in front of him.

"Needless to say, I saw him."

"The third prince is right, you are pretending."

Ji Sishen put his arms around his chest in a funny way, "Yeah, how can I lead you out if you don't pretend?"

"Tell me, what about Fu Ting?"

Mu Xingchun looked at Ji Sishen's serious face and sneered secretly.

"If you want to know Fu Ting's whereabouts, just follow me."

This time Ji Sishen did not refuse and followed Mu Xingchun.

Ji Sishen also let the system observe Fu Ting at any time. Once Fu Ting is found, he will tell him.

The system just said that the position of the third prince is on the desolate star of C602.

Ji Sishen guessed that Mu Xingchun was probably going to take herself to see Chu Mu.

as predicted.

"Arrived."

"Ji Sishen, I didn't expect you to have today."

"I'm really curious, Ji Sishen, how is it that life is worse than death on your face?"

Ji Sishen sneered, but for a moment, Mu Xingchun hadn't reacted at all, and the expression of mocking Ji Sishen was still fixed on his face.

Suddenly, an afterimage flashed past, and the next second, his eyes widened, and he felt the pain in his neck and the gushing of blood.

Mu Xingchun didn't even have time to cry out in pain, she just fell to the ground clutching her neck.

Staring at Ji Sishen's direction before he died, it seemed unbelievable and unwilling.

Ji Si wiped off the blood on the dagger with a deep expressionless expression, "So you are not qualified to see it."

The word would never appear in his dictionary again.

"Host, the third prince is inside, but there is a very strange energy in it, which can completely isolate any contact with the outside world."

"Even if you block your mental power, even if Fu Ting is here, his sss⁺ physique can still be weakened."

"You...you pay attention, I'm afraid that even I will be blocked by then."

It finally binds such a big guy, and it doesn't want to lose it.

"Ok, I know."

Ji Si deeply felt it.