61-63 END

Ji Sishen was noncommittal about this.

"So, your task now is to be a little sweetheart obediently, and be spoiled by Xiaoxiao."

Ji Sishen deliberately added a few words, causing Lu Sheng's face to turn red again.

The innocent little attack is really cute.

No wonder Xiaoxiao doesn't think about Shu.

Lu Sheng came to find Ji Sishen just a little nervous and wanted to calm down.

After all, that person was aloof, and for him, he was willing to bend his knees.

Make him feel that some of them are... unreal, and some of them can't be grasped.

I always felt that the person was just playing around.

From the first time, he thought about what he thought of him, even if he was playing, he was willing.

He even prepared everything, but the man said that he would be the one under the knee.

He didn't notice for a while, and was occupied by that person, looking at him on his body, his face stained with crimson, and he was joking.

I just want to have fun for a while, but I don't know when I have more thoughts about him.

Dirty mind.

He likes the way he is passively flirted, so he makes that innocent look.

I just hope this person doesn't get bored so quickly.

Lu Sheng had imagined all the endings, but he never thought that after the dust had settled, he said to him, "Sheng Sheng, how about I marry you?"

At that moment, Lu Sheng was indescribable in his heart.

Excited and excited, but more apprehensive.

He was afraid that it was just his temporary teasing words. For the first time, he stubbornly said that it was right for him to marry him.

Deep down, he was clearly sober, but in the end he fell into his trap, as if he was in control of him and agreed.

But Lu Sheng knew in his heart that he was sober.

It doesn't matter who marries who, or who is the dominant one.

But it is what the heart wants, what the heart desires, and what it is.

"Sheng Sheng, look, I finally married you, right?"

The man walked in front of him dressed in a happy dress.

The red clothes are like fire, but they are not as good as the person in front of them, with a frown, a smile, and a word.

Lu Sheng took the wine, blushed slightly, and opened his mouth awkwardly.

"Humph! Just bully me."

Chu Xiao had a sweet smell of alcohol on her body, her face was crimson, and it was delicious.

Can't help but get emotional.

Chu Xiaorou leaned against Lu Sheng as if she was boneless, and untied Lu Sheng's wedding dress with his fingertips.

"The big deal, I'll let you bully you back later? Huh?"

The long tail sound made Lu Sheng's heart tremble slightly.

That doting tone made Lu Sheng a little greedy.

"This time, let you take the initiative? Okay?"

"Anyway, even in front of outsiders, I married you, but there are some things in essence, haven't they changed?"