6-10

It seems that it is really just because today is his mother's memorial day.

Ji Sishen got into the car and followed Zuo Chen home obediently.

He didn't talk much along the way, but he was so obedient.

There was no longer the usual gloomy and coldness about him.

After a while, Zuo Chen remembered what to say.

"Go home."

Zuo Chen's home was returning to Fu's house.

Ji Si was stunned for a moment, then turned to look at Zuo Chen, seemingly hesitating to say anything.

It was like he was afraid that Zuo Chen would be angry, so he didn't say anything.

Just a low hum.

Back at the villa, Zuo Chen unexpectedly opened the shackles on Ji Sishen's feet.

Seeing that he was in a daze, Zuo Chen opened his mouth.

"As long as you are obedient, I can leave you alone, or go to the clinic as before."

In fact, Fu Shen has his own hobbies, and he only goes to the psychological clinic according to what they want.

The clinic was never occupied because he would never see a doctor.

Fu Shen also refused to treat others.

Zuo Chen and Fu Shen's father didn't care whether he liked it or not, and Fu Shen never expressed his wishes.

Fu Shen studied fine arts at the time. According to his original plan, he wanted to enter the Academy of Fine Arts.

But because of Fu Shen's father, he had to give up this ideal and enter the university he wanted.

Fu Shen likes to draw very much. Back then, he would secretly learn to draw in college, and he would go to the teacher for advice.

The teacher said that he should learn to draw, not finance.

As long as he paints well, maybe he can have his own world in the field of painting.

Ji Si took a deep look at Zuo Chen, and suddenly pulled Zuo Chen's sleeve as if he mustered up his courage.

"That...can I not go to the clinic?"

Hearing this, Zuo Chen couldn't help but look at Ji Sishen carefully again.

"Why?"

Ji Sishen's body trembled slightly, and his eyes were dodging with fear.

But Zuo Chen could see that he was struggling to overcome, trying to tell him his own demands.

"I can't see a doctor, and...I don't like..."

"Oh? What do you like? I remember, your father said, you like it."

That's why he was near the company and set up a clinic for him.

It is also convenient for him to stare at him.

Ji Sishen listened to these words and replied dully.

"It's just what he thought he liked."

But he just wanted to remind Fu Shen that if he didn't listen to them, he would put Fu Shen in a mental hospital again.

Not at all because he likes it.

Zuo Chen heard the resistance in these words, but he was not angry.

Zuo Chen's paranoia wasn't that serious. It was only because Fu Shen later touched Zuo Chen's taboo that he looked so frightened.