♢Chapter~15♢

"This time, she pushed me off my limits." ~Karan

"Sir , we need your sign in the papers, to claim that u r the relative of these patients."
Karan nodded at the peon and signed the papers after reading. His eyes turned dark when he noticed Raj's sign.

"Uh..this person, Raj , where is he? I need to thank him for admitting my relatives here, on time." Karan said with a fake smile to the peon.

"He just left. If u hurry up, u can find him in our parking." Peon informed and left.

Karan took the lift and ran to the parking lot when he noticed Raj sitting in a red car. It looked as if he was waiting for karan only and knew karan will be there in no time.

Karan rushed to him and gifted him 2 tight punches ,fisting his collar , in a thunder lightning speed. But Raj just smirked and patted karan's back. He freed his collar and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth before chuckling.

"This is not the place, kundrra. See around yourself , all have gathered to enjoy the free show. We dont want to entertain them , do we?" Raj whispered in amusement.

"I dont care. Let them know your talent, to backstab and carry the innocents to hospital after attacking them."  Karan said holding Raj's throat and pushing him back to collide with his own car.

"Kundrra, kundrra, Kundrra!!" Raj sang. "If u wanted to know the names of your sister's rapists, u should have asked me. I think i can tell u all that for the sake of our long-lost friendship." Raj sassed.

"Follow my Car, if u want to know what really happened 7 years ago. This time, its no plotting. Rest assured" Raj sounded serious and convincing.

Raj sat in his car and started driving and karan quickly sat in his own and followed his car without any second thought.

Karan was not following him because he believed Raj but because he wanted to know them all. If there would be any plot set to kill him , he would fight with it and will take all guilty lives without caring his own.
And if what Raj said is right, then also he would get to know all. Either way, its his win.

He stopped his car in a play-ground where there was nobody this late. It was all silent and he froze in his seat as he could never forget this place.

How can he? He remembered himself playing cricket , coco, hide and seek, and so many games with his childhood friends while all their mummys would sit in shade talking and laughing while sharing their memorable incidents.

"I chose this place because it is a place where we have lived our childhood. The place where became friends and played without caring the world." Raj said leaning to karan's car.

"It's hillarious, how time changes people. There was a time when we would die for each other and today, we are Running for each other's life." Karan let out a dry chuckle and his eyes shared the pain he experienced years ago when he saw the dreadly sight of having his sister in her last breadth in the lap of his best friend.

"Time does not changes people, people change the time. If u want, we can still be the same childhood friends that we were. I have always missed the sunny that would beat the children bullying me. "

"No we Can't , Raj. We cant. Everytime i see you, listen your name, i remind all the pain you gave me. I treated you like my brother. I was ready to repeat a class just because u were unable to pass. For what? For having my sister used to satisfy your lust. " Karan groaned angrily as he punched the steering wheel.

"How much i want to hit you , scold you, kill you everytime you say this but i cant. Its not your fault. The situation made us enemies though we are not. Come out and sit at our place." Raj went to a cave like prop and sat with crossed legs.