16-20

burst into tears.

The cries fell in Zuo Chen's heart one after another, making people feel nervous.

The little guy, not only has become obedient, but also knows his grievances and will show weakness to him.

so......

He couldn't let go of the little guy.

Even if you lie to him, then he has to be prepared to lie to him for the rest of his life.

Because as long as he finds the slightest sign that he wants to run away again, then he may have to let him get rid of this bad idea completely.

The prey in hand keeps struggling to escape from his hands, so what should we do?

Very simple, let the prey feel the fear etched into the bones at one time.

When he remembered it, he couldn't help shivering with fear.

A few days ago, someone knew that his little prey was not good, so he gave him something.

Zuo Chen felt that it should not be used, but now he is very interested in using it on the small prey in his arms.

Ji Sishen, who threw himself in Zuo Chen's arms, trembled for no apparent reason.

Why does he think this Zuo Chen is not quite right?

The gaze that fell on him was like staring at a long-hidden prey, and even the hand rubbing his hair, Ji Sishen felt a little... gentle and frightening.

But this feeling disappeared in an instant, and it was just that he thought too much.

Zuo Chen still helped the Fu family because Mu Qing went to beg Zuo Chen's mother.

Ji Sishen learned from the system that Zuo Chen's mother, like Fu Shen's mother, was a gentle person to the core, and she was also a very kind person.

So she naturally wouldn't really watch her own sister suffer, so she agreed to help her.

In order to prevent his mother from being told by Mu Qing, Zuo Chen naturally helped.

If Zuo Chen really wanted to mess with the Fu family, there were many ways that others couldn't even notice.

Ji Sishen wasn't surprised to hear it, and he didn't even care.

As long as these two people don't disgust him in front of his eyes, he can turn a blind eye.

After all, they did no substantial harm to Ji Sishen himself.

Of course, Ji Sishen would not give them such a chance.

His injury has long since healed, so he spends almost every day painting in the small garden.

Today, Ji Sishen painted too late and fell asleep in the small garden.

So that when Zuo Chen returned to the villa, he couldn't find anyone.

"Didn't come back?"

The butler shook his head, "No."

Zuo Chen glanced at the time, frowned slightly, it was almost eleven o'clock.

He called Ji Sishen, but he kept his mobile phone at home and didn't bring it with him.

Thinking of what he said in the morning, he would go to the small garden to paint, so Zuo Chen went straight over.

In the past, Ji Sishen still hadn't woken up.

Zuo Chen went up to the second floor, his face was not very good.

But when he opened the door of the studio, Zuo Chen looked at the paintings and was slightly startled.