08

'Tongtong? Can you see this beauty infront of me?'

[Yes, Host.]

'That's what we call beautiful.'

[Host is beautiful too.]

"A-Ah, thank you." Penelope replied, taking the fan out of Diana's hands gently. Diana gave her a bright smile before nodding.

"You're welcome! You seem unfamiliar to me, Miss. Are you new here?" Diana asked.

"I am. I'm actually with my cousin but I think they went that way." Penelope replied, pointing at the shop that Rosalia dragged Roger into.

"Oh! That's a famous shop here, they're only for nobles actually..." Diana trailed, before realization hit her that this woman, Penelope, is a noble. Her eyes widened and she quickly took a step back to bow.

"Oh heavens! I didn't know you were a noble, please pardon my straightforward actions!" Diana apologized, Penelope's mouth parted at her actions before smiling softly.

"Please, I did not mind it one bit. You don't have to apologize." Penelope said, reaching out to touch Diana's shoulder.

"T-Thank you! Do you wish to go somewhere?" Diana asked, standing up straight and showing Penelope her brightest smile.

'She's a goddess. Too beautiful.'

"Actually, I wish to see the famed dance troupe of Siodonna, dance. But when I asked earlier, they said that they're already done performing." Penelope said, playing dumb about not knowing that Diana is a dancer.

Diana giggled before holding out her hand, "You're lucky, then, Miss! My name is Diana, and I am the lead dancer of said troupe!"

Penelope allowed a soft smile to form on her lips as she takes Diana's hand to shake it, "It is an honor to meet you, Miss Diana. My name is Penelope, Penelope Judith."

"Your name is so pretty, Penelope!" Diana praised, looping her arms with Penelope and dragging her somewhere.

"I'm going to bring you to the place where we'll perform, it's on the center of the town so it's just close." Diana continued, continuing on dragging Penelope to their designated place.

Once there, Diana made her stand somewhere close to the stage where she can see the dancers dance clearly. After a while, Diana left her alone to go tend to something. When she came back, she's sporting a wide smile as she converses with her fellow dancers. Penelope is quite confused when the dancers turned to her and smiled, Penelope smiled back and inclined her head.

Soon, a crowd started to gather around the elevated stage.

"Lady Penelope! I hope you'll enjoy our performance!" Diana shouted, waving at her with a bright smile.

'She never stops smiling, it's quite refreshing.'

Penelope nodded her head before smiling back. Soon, the musicians started playing their instruments, the crowd started to cheer as the dancers took their respective places with Diana in the center.

Since Penelope is standing near the stage, she's got quite the view of the dancers, and the noble can't help but part her lips in awe at the graceful dancers with their light and bouncy feet and fluid movements, but the one who got Penelope's attention the most was Diana. Diana dances as if she's the only one in the stage, she's bold and graceful. One's attention would immediately be stolen with one move from her, it's like, Diana was born to dance.

'I know how to dance, but not as graceful as her. She's a masterpiece.'

The music finally ended and the dancers all lined up to bow at their audience, with the others collecting the coins that were thrown to the stage earlier.