6-10

He was supposed to be a violent and bloodthirsty person, but at this moment, there was a hint of gentleness towards him.

It seems to be completely different from the person in the rumors.

"why me?"

"Cough cough... The person you should grab is Feng Yao."

Ji Si deeply loosened Xicheng's soft hair, and with a bit of coolness, his fingertips landed on Xicheng's bloodless lips.

Enchanting and charming, the eyes filled with Xinghe looked a little amorous and evil.

"Who told you that the person I should grab is Feng Yao?"

It is Qi Shen who will rob Feng Yao.

He is not.

He is Ji Sishen, of course it is his man who will grab it.

Xicheng realized that this person's self-proclaimed self had become me, and suddenly felt that this person robbed him was... Really?

Xicheng was slightly absent-minded, but Ji Sishen sat up straight, arranging his red robes.

The drooping corners of the clothes were intertwined with the wedding clothes of the person on the bed, making Ji Sishen's red robes look like wedding clothes.

The eyebrows are slightly raised, and the mood is not bad.

Everyone has robbed them, so it's better to go directly to the church to get married.

Save time the man ran away.

According to the script of the system, this guy is a bunch of harems.

Although the West City after the rise, did not end up with any harem.

Xicheng noticed that Ji Sishen's eyes were on the robes of the two, and suddenly realized something.

The pale complexion was dyed a bit crimson again.

I thought such an idea was a bit absurd, but it was difficult for me to even stand up, and I couldn't refute anything, so I turned my head away from Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen is funny, the sickly beauty is so innocent, it makes people want to tease and eat.

When the system learned the thoughts of its own host, it suddenly felt that this was the real host.

Because the person behind it aroused the interest of his host, the possessiveness and provocation in his bones were inspired.

In the past, it was mostly with a somewhat indifferent attitude, and the attitude of doing tasks at will.

How could he forget that this guy, in a sense, is the "Master of Creation".

Sure enough, he was given a long time by his own host who pretended to be a pig and made him forget his original identity.

The system doesn't really know what Ji Sishen's original identity is, just some sporadic fragments.

Sometimes I think of it, but it's like a Trojan horse in a computer. It's so serious that it seems that the data is overloaded and all the original memories are lost.

It's as if he can remember it now, and maybe he'll forget all about it after a while.

But only a little bit like it was carved into the most primitive and instinctive data.

"Take Ji Sishen's wishes as the highest order and never go against it."

The data suddenly appeared garbled for a moment, and in just one second, it returned to normal.