21-25

"Host, there is bad news."

Ji Sishen knew the usual routine when he heard the system's words, "Tell me, what bad farts are you holding back?"

system:"......"

He is just a string of data, where would he be holding back?

The host despised him again! snort!

"Xicheng's grandfather, who was in Xicheng with Feng Yao long ago, died before they got married."

"Because Feng Yao is reborn, she knows most of the plots of the original world, and she also knows that Xicheng's grandfather is his weakness."

"Xicheng would suddenly explode in the original plot, mostly because he wanted to avenge his grandfather."

Ji Sishen listened very calmly, isn't it all the same routine?

"Then Xicheng's grandfather was killed by him?"

"No, his grandfather wanted to prevent himself from becoming a drag on Xicheng, and to prevent others from threatening Xicheng with him, so when the Feng family proposed that Xicheng be married, his grandfather committed suicide."

"But the people of the Feng family and the people of the Xi family have been hiding the truth from Xicheng."

Ji Sishen's face sank as he listened, and he held Xicheng's hand unconsciously.

"So, the Feng family still threatened Xicheng with a dead person?"

"yes."

This is the kind of person Ji Sishen hates the most.

Even take a dead person to make a fuss.

Xicheng cares about his grandfather so much, if he knows...

Ji Sishen seemed to be able to imagine it.

The real him has no relatives, so the concept of family affection has always been very low.

The only thing that Ji Sishen cares about so far is probably the person in front of him.

But if someone threatened him with Xicheng's death, then he must have taken over the entire mission world!

After all, he has never been a good person.

Ji Sishen's force and the subtle change in his breath made Xicheng frown and look sideways, "Sect Master?"

Ji Sishen felt that his ruthless appearance probably scared Xicheng a little, so he restrained all his ruthlessness and returned to his original appearance.

There was a bit of cynical wickedness in his brows and eyes.

He even touched Xicheng's face directly, and said teasingly, "Xicheng, you are my person inside and out, of course you can pick it up, what a little fool."

Xicheng: "..."

Xicheng's face was slightly red, and there was a bit of embarrassment in his eyes.

Teasing him again!

And he's not stupid...

The idiot is obviously the leader, he has nothing, but he still insists on helping him... wanting him.

Who is stupid.

Xicheng's eyes were filled with unconscious affection, which made Ji Sishen want to tease him again.

He leaned close to Xicheng's ear and exhaled softly.

"If it weren't for the wrong place, I would like to throw my lady down right now."