Part 21(Shoot begins)

Hey guys,
Sorry for the late update...Actually I was really confused what to write for teri ada...So, I just recreated the bts scenes according to me and I m including some additional things too...hopefully u'll like it...And I just posted my new story "peace in ur arms"...do check in and shower ur love...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin opening shivi's gift...he was surprised seeing a beautiful diy photo frame with their photo...he knew she was good at doing crafts, but she never got time to do something special for him...he kissed their photo, hugging it close to his heart...

MOHSIN:(kissing shivi's forehead) thankuu bachaa...it's so beautiful...pr tumhe time kese milaa yeh sb krne ka...tum toh shoot mei kitni busy thi kuch dino se...(caressing her face)

SHIVI:(hugging him) bss mnn kr rha tha ki tumhare liye khudse kuch bnau...it's my first diy for u toh time toh nikaalna hi tha...raat ko jaag ke bna liya tha..thoda thoda krke...(wiping his tears as he got emotional) tum itne senti kyu ho rhe ho...mein apne mohsin ke liye itna bhi nhi kr skti kya...
(Joining their foreheads, cupping his face)

Mohsin kept the photo frame aside and held her waist, caressing her back...shivi pecked his lips, making him desperate..he signalled her to kiss him, she thought to tease him...so she came close to him, but again pecked his lips...mohsin whined like a child and made an angry face...shivi chuckled and kept her lips on his, kissing him softly...mohsin too started responding, caressing her waist...shivi held his neck, caressing his nape...They broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother tightly...The whole day, they spent together as they had shoot from the next day...

NEXT MORNING.....
Shivi was getting ready for the first scene...it was too cold nd she had to wear a suit...She came out and they started shooting for the first shot, when mohsin comes to live on rent...shivi did the gulael scene many times as it went wrong...mohsin blushed as it hit his bum, while others started laughing...At last, it went well... Shivi came down to him after the shot nd started laughing...mohsin blushed, scratching his head...

POOJA:(teasing him) vese shivi... ek baat toh kehni pdegi...tumhara nishaana boht acha tha..hnaa mohsin...hmare majnu kya sharmaate h...bilkul ladkiyon ki tarah..(Laughing looking at him)

SHIVI:(holding his arm) arey bss bss...aur kitna tease krogi mere mohsin ko..

POOJA:(smiling) ohho...tum dono kitne cute ho yrr...just love u guys..come here..(Pulling both of them in a hug)

They then had a photoshoot too... mohsin had to carry shivi, holding her waist...After giving the shot, he smiled looking at her getting lost in her thoughts...shivi blushed and signalled him that cameras r capturing them...he blushed slightly, looking down and then they gave other shots in the same dress...(shivi's blue suit in the start of the song)

Mohsin noticed shivi feeling cold...though she was wearing a shawl, but still it was cold...

MOHSIN:(Pulling her in a corner for a minute) shivi...kya hua bachaa...thandd lgg rhi h toh jacket daal lo naa...tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jayegi baby...(cupping her face)

SHIVI:(making a cute face) Sorry
..vo mein apni jacket room mei hi bhul gyi...abhi yaha pe kuch nhi h mere pas aur boht thandi lgg rhi h...(hugging him to get some warmth)

[Guys, their rooms were in a hotel which was at some distance from the haveli, where they were shooting...they had a single room in the haveli to use for keeping their stuff]

Mohsin took shivi to the room in the haveli, informing Pooja once...
He switched on the heater, closing the door...he sat with her, hugging her and rubbing her arms, caressing her back...shivi snuggled into him, feeling his warmth...

SHIVI:(after sometime) Ab thik lgg rha h mohsin...hum chle, nhi toh aaj ka shoot complete nhi hoga naa...(looking at him)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) pkka thik lgg rha h..(she nodded) acha chlo phir..(kissing her forehead) Tum meri jacket le lo, mere pas toh yeh sweater h hi...

SHIVI:(hugging him) pr camera mei sb capture ho jayega naa, phir sb kahenge ki shivangi ne mohsin ki jacket phni h...ab kaha gyi tumhari privacy...

MOHSIN:(caressing her back) tumse aur tumhari health se important kuch nhi h mere liye... it's okk agr yeh viral ho bhi gya toh...I m sure hmare fans toh khush honge yeh dekh kr...unhe ek aur hint mil jayega..(winking at her)

Shivi smiled and kissed his cheeks...mohsin made her wear his jacket from front as her dupatta was pinned at back...he held her, coming out...Mohsin noticed her rubbing her hands, while they were giving shots on the terrace...After it got over, he made her wear his jacket again and held her hands in his hands rubbing it...shivi smiled at his concern...Pooja nd others too adored them...they told the cameramen to not capture such videos as they didn't wanted to interfere in their privacy...

They were going down for lunch... shivi was feeling it difficult to walk with heels nd moreover she was holding his jacket in front... mohsin held her hand, bringing her down carefully....this was captured as bts video...They did their lunch together and then changed for another shot..mohsin found her very cute as she was performing a solo of sitting on the swing and peeling sugarcane...he captured her pics secretly...In between the shot, shivi smiled looking at him...he gave her a flying kiss secretly, making her blush...

She then again changed nd did the dancing shot...mohsin too performed his shot, where he had to look at her lovingly getting lost in her beauty...it came out to be very natural as mohsin was adoring her in real, making it to look more real...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivin's night romance, shooting the remaining scenes...