36-40

Xicheng's voice was habitually with a trill.

"In the future... I will only show you..."

Ji Sishen heard that his eyes were dim, Xiao Xicheng was simply too attractive.

I wanted to throw him down again like this.

But Ji Sishen was very happy to be coaxed by Xicheng.

Ji Sishen had to admit that Xiao Xicheng definitely looked according to his liking.

In front of him, he is obedient and soft, and he can be more embarrassed than peach blossoms when he touches him casually.

Every time he bullied, the mist and innocence in his eyes could kill Ji Sishen.

It made him especially want to hide this man in a small dark room that only he knows, and lock him up so that he has nowhere to run and can only cry in front of himself.

Ji Sishen's thoughts on Xicheng are getting worse and worse.

"Xiao Xicheng, I can't wait to marry you now and let the queen make you cry!"

There was a strong possessiveness and threat in his tone.

Xicheng's body trembled slightly because of Ji Sishen's words, so he immediately covered Ji Sishen's mouth.

The face under the veil was so embarrassed that she was bleeding because of Ji Sishen's last words.

"Master...you..."

Ji Sishen opened his mouth and bit Xicheng's fingertips.

The strength is not heavy, but Xicheng is completely unable to resist.

"What am I? You want to say I'm not serious again?"

Xicheng turned his head and let Ji Sishen tease him, but the whole person was about to get hot.

But the timing was not right, otherwise he could leave such a good-looking man and not act.

The tip of his tongue lightly licked the cool fingertips, and there was a trace of unfinishedness in his eyes.

"Go back and take care of you."

Xicheng only dared to turn his head when he saw that he had turned around.

The whole palm was terribly hot.

He pursed his lips slightly, with a hint of embarrassment.

The leader is really, every time, regardless of the place and the time... molesting him.

Knowing that he can't resist him, now he's getting more and more too much!

How could he even say the words like... Gan?

I don't know who is the one who is being hit by that.

When Xicheng thought of those two words, he was so ashamed that he could barely calm down.

As long as his patriarch opened his mouth, he would not stand firm.

Humph, so bad!

Ji Sishen doesn't know the thoughts of his own Xiaoxicheng now, he just looks at those who are on guard and speaks calmly.

"Oh, in such a dark place, are you planning to raze the demons in this palace to the ground?"

Ji Sishen's eyes finally fell on the leader, is this bastard bullying his family Xiaoxicheng before?

He looks like a dog, but his mind is not right.

"Are you Long Yao?"

Long Yao listened to Ji Sishen's name, and said somewhat conceitedly, "What's the name of the deity?"