Arc 7:The Crazy Criticism of the E-sports Big Shots (1-5)

"Host, you are becoming more and more interested in your man now. Speaking of which, where did you start to be wrong?"

Ji Sishen didn't respond, as if thinking about this question.

The system thought that Ji Sishen would not answer, but heard his host speak again.

"If you have to know an answer, then I might as well tell you, just like two people in love."

"Gu Jinnian is the first meeting of two people, Huo Jinyu is the acquaintance, and Bailimu is the interest and exploration after the acquaintance."

"Fu Ting is the one who cares deeply after the investigation, and Zuo Chen is the sudden realization when the love is first opened."

"Xicheng is naturally a joyful possession."

Ji Si lowered his eyes and looked at his palm, as if he could still feel the warmth of everyone holding it.

"But they are all the same person. If one of them is not him, then I can't have the care and joy I have now."

So, every one of them is his joy, and every one of them is wrong.

Because every one is him.

It can only be him.

Sudden with such affection, Ji Si was deeply surprised.

But it doesn't seem unacceptable.

He even wanted to collect his conscious body sooner, he wanted to know who the body he was!

And what is there in him that deserves him to split his own body and follow him all the time.

This answer made Ji Sishen want to know... mad.

He has always been the only one who has worked so hard to calculate for others, but he doesn't know when someone has treated him like this.

How could Ji Sishen not care about this?

How not to get crazy?

The system can feel the thoughts of its own host, except for the shock, most of it is to support its own host.

Ji Sishen suppressed his strong emotions and pinched his eyebrows.

After coming to Japan for a long time, he insisted on arresting him, then locking him up, and "interrogating him".

"Okay, host, I... ah... lo... ... @$$#&"

Ji Sishen just wondered what happened to the system, and the next second, he was torn apart by a strong force, as if his body was torn apart, it was extremely painful.

until he lost consciousness.

Before the consciousness completely lost, the system used almost all its energy to tell Ji Sishen half a sentence.

"Host! I've been attacked by malicious programs..."

fuck.

Before scolding, Ji Sishen had already gone to the new world.

——

"Mr. Fu, if you dare to mess around, believe it or not, I'll stab myself to death right now."

Nan Shen didn't know when there was a fruit knife in his hand, which was leaning against his chest.

Fu Yuntao's eyes fell on the fruit knife, and he just chuckled and let go of the person who was on the table.

Fu Yuntao tidied up the cuffs of his black suit with a cold and noble attitude.

"Deeply, what I said, you can think about it."

"As long as you agree, the Nan family can not only tide over the difficulties, but you can also restore all the original honors."