11-15

So there are two beds, two rooms.

But Jiang Jingxu was inexplicable and didn't want to take Nan Shen to the room where Ye Shuo lived.

Jiang Jingxu put the people away before going to wash up.

And Nan Shen woke up at this moment, holding his head with one hand, and looking around the whole room with a pair of ink eyes.

Simple gray, white and black style, although monotonous but revealing a bit of atmosphere.

he likes.

Ji Sishen...I remembered.

The first time he saw Jiang Jingxu, he regained his memory.

However, his connection with the system seemed to be cut off directly, and he couldn't call out his little system.

According to Ji Sishen's guess, the system should have been maliciously attacked.

During the transmission, the data was probably modified by someone, causing all the memories and breath of his conscious body to be blocked.

This is a protective measure for the host.

Generally, this protection will continue until the end of the entire small plane.

Why did he suddenly remember?

Ji Sishen played with his long hair hooked with his fingertips, showing a bit of lazy seriousness.

And the appearance of his world is different from other worlds, and it adds a bit of seductive charm to the previous world.

But Ji Sishen cares more about Jiang Jingxu.

No wonder Ji Sishen cares so much about Fu Yuntao's face in the past two years, because that face is very similar to his man.

However, Jiang Jingxu's face was unfamiliar, and he didn't look like a man at all.

If it is only confirmed by his appearance, Ji Sishen should think that Fu Yuntao is his target.

so......

Why did the world suddenly change.

In the end, it was his man who made the bug on purpose to confirm whether he could recognize him without relying on that face?

Or was someone deliberately approaching him with that face?

The answer seems obvious.

The door was suddenly pushed open, and Ji Sishen lay down again early, pretending to be asleep.

Jiang Jingxu took a shower and saw the person on his bed again, and suddenly realized what he had done.

Pinching his eyebrows, he sat beside the bed and his eyes fell on Ji Sishen with a bit of exploration.

"What do you mean you are different?"

It's not that he hasn't investigated Ji Sishen's identity, but when it was clear that it was just that photo, he didn't feel so out of control.

Jiang Jingxu picked up a strand of Ji Sishen's long hair at his fingertips, rubbing the pulp of his fingers lightly.

It's like the ultimate sassy.

In the end, he didn't think of a reason, so he lay on the other side and fell asleep.

When everyone fell asleep, Ji Sishen woke up and approached Jiang Jingxu's back.

One hand supported his head, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, his fingertips gently landed on Jiang Jingxu's body.

"Of course it's different from the inside out, my captain."