26-30

All Ye Shuo's mistakes were completely aimed at Jiang Jingxu, and no flaws could be found at all.

Moreover, in cooperation with the opposing team, they played the fake match perfectly.

The opposing team seemed to fully understand the angle and position of Jiang Jingxu's every shot, and could always avoid it accurately.

In the eyes of others, it was as if Jiang Jingxu had deliberately missed it.

In order to win Ye Shuo, Ji Sishen studied all the videos of Ye Shuo's competition.

"I'll go, captain, Brother Shen is just hanging Ye Shuo for fun."

If it were him, he would rather be shot dead by the other party than hang him like this.

To be immortal, like playing psychological warfare, is more painful than high-intensity pure physical exertion.

Jiang Jingxu looked at Ji Sishen's back with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

My heart was warmed by his deep embrace.

Sweet as honey.

Eyebrows and eyes are full of uncontrollable warm smiles.

It makes it look like it's transformed.

An individual game usually only takes ten minutes to end, but it was dragged for twenty or thirty minutes.

Ye Shuo's mentality completely collapsed, triggering Doomsday's first skill.

Suicide with a gun.

I fell directly and my mouse and keyboard exploded.

The people below didn't react for a long time.

When he reacted, the ups and downs were all the joyous and harmonious voices belonging to Ji Sishen.

Especially those fans who know that Jiang Jingxu has taken the blame and a large number of CP fans that the two have just harvested.

Even some passers-by were deeply fanned by Ji Si.

"Captain! I won!"

Ji Sishen ran directly to Jiang Jingxu's side, raised his head, and the eyes under the brim of his hat were full of excited pride.

It was just that there was a little pride in the words just now, and even a little bit of expression.

If it weren't for the pictures of the game room being broadcast, he would definitely throw himself into his man's arms now and get tired of it.

Jiang Jingxu looked down at his little man, and there was an intoxicating light in his eyes.

"Well, great."

He has always felt that he is deep and powerful.

Jiang Jingxu raised his hand and rubbed Ji Sishen's head, the smile on the corner of his mouth was a bit doting.

And such a picture was broadcast in real time, and suddenly a group of CPs went crazy.

Jiang Jingxu's fans have to admit that the good guy's house... slammed... collapsed.

On the other hand, Ye Shuo's side didn't have a second time, and his lungs were almost blown up.

are about to kill.

Now Ye Shuo is red all of a sudden, because he is the first person to trigger the bloody skill of raising a gun to commit suicide.

The funniest thing is that it was forced out by a newcomer.