41-45

Ji Sishen's position was not very deliberately chosen. He could see their position and hear what they said.

It was just that his position was just right. Looking at Jiang Jingxu's position, he was blocked by a pot of potted plants.

"Host, you look like you are here to catch rape."

Ji Sishen was just dressed up for the national competition, but he did look a bit like him.

"Do you think that if my man really has something to do with others behind my back, I will come to arrest him?"

The system thought about it, probably not.

It's possible that he would have directly abolished his man.

"Besides, do you think he has anything to do with others?"

Is it because he is not fragrant or soft, or is he unable to satisfy his man?

"Uh... host, I don't think your man can satisfy you, it's still possible."

My head is full of yellow.

Ordinary people, who controls it?

Ji Sishen turned the drink in the cup with a straw, and corrected the system without changing his face.

"I think we're just right."

"No one can't satisfy anyone."

"I know where his needs are, and he indulges me."

As the system said, he may have stronger desires than others, but it just so happens that his men's desires are stronger than others.

It happened that there was a direct offset between the two.

The system can naturally feel it, and he just said it casually.

These two people are probably destined to be together.

But in Ji Sishen's view, nothing is doomed.

It's just one person's hard work, and another person's willingness.

But Ji Sishen always felt that the two of them, whether they were him or the man of his family, worked hard and willingly for the other person.

He tried his best to follow him, willing to sink for him alone.

The interest in this person seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

I really want to see the true face of his man!

However, coming to Japan is long, right?

Since he wants to play in the three thousand small world, he should accompany him.

Jiang Jingxu seemed to be aware of something, but he looked around and there was no one, so he put the emotion behind him.

Looking at Nan Cao and his son in front of him, his expression was naturally not good.

Nan Cao thought it would be Ji Sishen, but he was a little stunned when he saw Jiang Jingxu.

"Jiang Jingxu? Why are you?"

Jiang Jingxu leaned back on the table and chair, and the cold aura around him made people feel a little oppressed.

"I think you'd be more willing to talk to me."

Then Jiang Jingxu directly took out a card and placed it in front of the two of them.

Nan Cao looked at the flash of the bank card.

"Two million."

Two million? !

Nan Cao and his son had never seen so much money in their two lifetimes. Just when Nan Cao was about to get it happily, Jiang Jingxu took it back first.