[Yoonkook] The Hidden Letters pt2

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

[TW⚠️ MENTION OF SUICIDE, DEATH ⚠️TW]

Yoongi cries as he held the letters, staring at it and holding it with shaky hands. He found out what happened. Jungkook never reached the place where he's supposed to go, the plane crashed.

He grabbed his phone, staring at the messages Jungkook had sent him before he went away. He couldn't answer it as he ignored it.
"I'm so sorry" He says, sobbing. That day, Yoongi took his life away.

20 years later...

18 year old Jungkook walks inside the house he's going to rent. He looks around and smiled, startled as someone stood behind him. The guy smiled at him, waving.
"Hello, I'm Yoongi... I'm going to rent the house too" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods.

"How old are you?" Yoongi asks, smiling.
"O-oh, I'm 18" Jungkook says and Yoongi nods.
"I'm 19" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods.

"Jungkook, right?" Yoongi says and Jungkook gave a thumbs up. They walked inside a room, looking around until they spot some kind of box. Jungkook walks to it, grabbing it and carefully opening it. The box looks old.

As soon as he opened it, he sees an old photo. He brushes the dust off of it, his eyes widening. He looked at Yoongi and back at the photo. It was a photo of him and Yoongi? But they haven't met each other before.

And then there were letters, a keychain, a necklace and a ring. He grabbed one of the letters, carefully unfolding it. It was a letter for Yoongi, and he wrote it?

"How...?"

"I think we should ask the owner?"