Chapter 35

Y/n's POV

When I got home, I got surprised.

"Grandfather?!"

"Y/n" Great-Grandfather spoke.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I have come here to tell you that, you two are going back to London, you will continue your study there," he said.

"What?!! No!" I complained.

"I don't want to leave" Ericka agreed with me.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because we love it here! We have freedom here!" I told.

"You also have freedom there!" He told.

"You never give us freedom there! You always lock us up at the mansion like a prisoner!" I yelled.

"Because I wanted to protect you! I don't want to lose you both too, like how I lost my Grandson!" He told.

"And you also never give us the love that we want" I added.

Silence fills the air, Grandpa suddenly cried for the first time.

"I-I'm sorry" he apologize. Me and Ericka look at each other and then back to Grandpa.

"I'm so sorry if I didn't give you your freedoms and the love that you deserve. I'm sorry for being a bad Grandfather. I wanted to make it up to you, I promise. After you graduated your first year of college we will back to London. I know you love it here, but you have to come back home." He spoke.

I sighed and place my bag on my bed and I went outside.

Drac's POV

I park my car and then went inside, I got a surprise.

"Dad?!"

"Son! Glad you here! I've been waiting for you" Dad said as he hug me, and then let go.

"I have a surprise to you tomorrow" he added.

"Dad please, you know I hate surprises," I told.

"Nah. I'm sure you'll love the surprise" He uttered.

"Whatever Dad, I'll just go to my room. I'm kinda tired" I said and walk away.

"Rest well, Son," he said.

I scoff.

Y/n's POV

I went to the park and sat on the bench.

"I can't leave him. What would his reaction be if I told him." I mumbled.

My tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Next Day

Drac's POV

We have no classes today. So, I went to Dad's office to see his surprise. When I arrive there, I saw a familiar woman standing in front of my Father, with her parents I guess.

Then, my Father spotted me and approach me.

"Ah! There he is! Son, we have special visitors" he told.

Then the woman and her parents face me, the woman I both shock when we saw each other again.

"You!" We both said.

"You already know each other?" Dad asked.

"Yes, I have met her. In Hawaii" I told.

//Flashback//

I was after Y/n and Lydia in my bat form when suddenly I bumped into some other bat, we both landed on the ground and we groaned in pain, we are now in our humanoid form. I stood up while massaging my head.