scene 17

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Why are we on a public bus? I have so many cars we could have took" I huff because even after all my protest he still wanted to take the bus.

"Because Mr.Park we are living a life of Min Yoongi and that includes sweaty cramped bus rides" he smiled

"It smells like feet in here" I said scrunching my nose but he just giggled pressing closer to me.

"I know gives me a excuse to press against you without the old Aunties give me side eyes" he whispered our hands locked on his lap he was in the window seat on the back of the bus.

"Can we makeout?" I asked he gasped dramatically holding his chest.

"On the bus? Park Jimin didn't you do enough of that in highschool I'm an adult now" he said I poked his nose.

"I went to military school that was also all boys remember?" I said he made an "O" shape with my mouth.

"You didn't makeout with any of them? What a waste of being in a America with a bunch of hotties in uniform" he huffed

"Didn't start dating boys until I was in my mid 20's" I said with a shrug.

"Taehyung was my first kiss I thought he was cute so at a sleepover I said hey we should kiss and he was like okay and boom I become little gay yoongi" he said I chuckled.

"Glad I don't have to battle Taehyung for your heart because him and Hoseok have been grossly whipped for each other since they met at your birthday" I said

"And they say we fell fast" he sighed

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked he smiled

"It's surprise and come on this is our stop" he said pushing a button on the wall pulling me up.

⛓🏳️‍🌈🚬

"Discount mall? That kinda thing exists" I asked standing in front of a shabby looking building.

"Yes Mr. Money bags us common folks have to buy our clothes somewhere" he said as we stood outside the place.

"If you need clothes I'll buy-" I started he crossed his arms and glared at me.

"What are the rules?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

I let out a huff "You don't need my money you are strong and independent with a job that's pays well enough " I said he nodded

"And?" He said

"Gifts are allowed if it's a holiday or birthday but not things over $500" I said

"The last one?" He said I rolled my eyes.

"No more expensive dinners with tiny ass foods" I said he smiled cupping my face kissing me on the nose.