Tae talks about that night (part 17)

If we are done so can we leave?

(She starts leaving but suddenly sugga grab her hand and push her back to the car very hardly and put his gun on her head. At the same time liza and jeni took out there gun and target it in the direction of Suga and with that taayung and jimin also took out there gun and jimmin target it on jeni and taeyung target it on liza's direction.)

Taeyung: what the fvck? "you have guns".
(looking at there guns in disbelief)

Now all of them are on point of each other's gun.

Jeni: put your gun down.
(to Suga)

Suga was looking continuesly in y/n's eyes who was looking at him with cold look.

Taeyung: s-sugga she said that is not her. Please Let her go.
Please (in low voice)

Jimmin: Sugga let her go we don't have any proof against her.......
Girls please put your guns down.

Nobody said anything

Jimmin: we are doing it too (then jimmin and tae put there gun down)

Liza: tell him first.

Y/n give them sign by her hand to put the gun down and they do it.

Sugga let her go and glare at her.

Y/n started to fix her cloths dramatically.

Sugga was firming in anger.

Every one went near both of them (y/n and sugga)

Sugga started going close to y/n and looking in the the eyes straight. There nose was just going to be touched at any moment. Y/n stayed at same place unbothered And he spoke in dangerous tone.

Sugga: if i found even a single proof against you then, start counting your days because then you don't have so many days left to "live".

4 of them was trying to take sugga away from y/n but it was useless.
Sugga left her and started going to his car.

Sugga left for his car

jimmin: can i know why do you have guns? (questioning)

They kept silent and then jeni said....

"So that if people like "you" attack on us, as we are big Buisiness womens so we can help ourselves"

Jimmin nod and left, taeyung heard that too.

Taeyung was looking at y/n and thinking about that scene which happened that day. When a girl who looked like y/n or maybe that was y/n, killed a man in front of him with a smirk.

Y/n ignore his stare and went in to the car and drove away to there work place

At home

Tae was sitting in the living room and y/n in her room.

Mrs Kim called everone for food.

On the dining table~

Mr Kim: tae did you find the person whom you seen killing our target in the club?

Tae was silent and stopped eating he look at y/n's side who was unbothered and eating peacefully. Then he answer....

Tae: n-no dad.

Mr Kim: find him fast.( Tae nodded and continuesly eating)

Mr and Mrs Kim went to sleep as well as jissoo, jinn was talking with nia on call and tae was in deep thought. Y/n went in the living room and started working on the laptop.

Tae went in the kitchen for drinking some alcohol because he couldn't sleep because of tention and found y/n working.

Tae thought: she never liked to wake in late night before. She used to sleep even if she wanted to wake up. But now she working so seriously with no smile which was part of her face all the time back then. Since i met her again i didn't see her smiling. I may saw her smiling and that is only with jissoo but i don't feel she smiles genuinely it feel fake, so fake. Maybe because of us.

(He was in the thought and went to living room, sat on the couch and started drinking his alcohol.)

Y/n ingnored whoever was that continued his work.

Taeyung: i know, you know that i am here but you are ignoring me.
(Sips)

Y/n:.....(ignoring)

Taeyung: (sighs) i know you went through too much because of us. And i am sorry for that. (Looks at her regretfully )

Y/n: ......(continuesly working)

Taeyung:(sigh in sadness)
"you learned so much from the life without us,y/n."
(looks at her again who is still working and look back at floor)
"I am happy you are now mature, y/n".

"You learned so much in such a small age. Like you know how to run a big company which is so unbelievable, learned how to survive on your own, learned how to ignore, (chuckles) you learned how to smile fake too.(he looks at her)

Y/n stopped and look at him slowly with emotion less eyes.

They kept the silence for some second and y/n spoke.

Y/n : Time. Time taught me everything.
Kim.tae.yung
( She continued her work)

(Taeyung was not happy when she called him by his name and y/n knows it. Back then he used to scold her when she used to call him by his name he just want her to call him brother or teddy bear or bear anything but not by his name.(he looks down and says)

Taeyung: i wanted to ask you something. (looks at her and y/n ignore him)

"On xx date were you at xxx club in the evening?"

She stopped working and looked at him with little shocked expressions.

Y/n: what? Why you wanna know?

Y/n POV

did he saw me? No way i covered my face maybe my mask was on my lips. Did he really saw me?

"Omg i was so angry and when i saw him so i just wanted to take my anger out, because i felt more angry after noticing him they must be on there mission that day, i actually knew about there mission so i wanna ruin it as they ruined my life by again coming back so we planned it. i know so much childish but i felt nice by doing it."

Well, jeni was confused why i was waisting my bullets on a dead body. So she just sign me to leave and i did as she said i noticed tae was looking at another direction so i used the opportunity but while running we felt that he was following us, we jumped from the window of 1st floor that is quit hight but we are well trained. We didn't kill anybody with no reason, we also found some bad things about him. Well, we enjoyed it ;)

Y/n POV end~

Taeyung: you know y/n, who we are and what we do, right?.....
I was on my mission and i saw a girl killing a man who looked like you. That was Mr cho who was killed that night.

Y/n: Mr cho? Ohh yeah i met him that night. Was he killed??(smirk)

Taeyung: what? (Shocked)
(he didn't wanted to hear that it was y/n at any cost)

"You m-met him?"

(In low voice)

Stay tuned~