Chapter 36 - stay with me

⚡️ARES POV⚡️

⚡️ARES POV⚡️

"You know that you don't have to do this right?" I told her as I looked at her green eyes that's full of life eversince she came to our life—- specially to my life.

After a year, three important person came and came back to our life—— my life; my babysister, my father and my future half, and I couldn't ask for more than to say thank you even I was an asshole and heartless to everyone.

"It's nothing Ares, you know I can't live without doing nothing so calm yourself." Delilah replied before fixing her eyes on the dirty dishes at the sink. I know she won't listen to me so I just shut up my mouth and hugged her from behind.

"Ok, I will just say goodnight to my sister and once you're done here, come to my office alright?" I told her before I kiss her neck.

"Okay." She replied before I turned my back but looked at her again before getting out from the door. She didn't turn her head but I could sense that she's smiling so I know that she's messing with me. With smile on my face, I move my feet fast towards my sister's room and to my astonishment—— all my brothers and my father are there and surrounded her like a queen.

"What did I miss?" I asked with a raised brow before approaching my sister but I guess I need to remove one of my brother to get closer to her—— and I choose Eros since he's the youngest, but I was so wrong.....

"Hey, where is the fairness and equality in this family? Just because I'm the youngest here you could do that to me—- right Dad?" Eros whined and looked at our father for support.

"I guess he's right Ares, you cannot do that just because you're the eldest. And because I'm the father you could take my mine instead." My father said before getting up and motioned for me to sit on his place, and I felt so guilty but before I could open my mouth, the old man told me that she will sleep in his room anyway so he's still the victorious from all of us.

Well he's our father so expect some cleverness in every action that he does. When I make myself comfortable sitting beside my sister, I could see how happy she is and I'm so curious to know why.

"Why you looked so happy Bambina?"

"Hmmm, nothing. No reason aside from being happy because all my love ones are here in my room, though Jade isn't here but I know she's just doing something downstairs. So that's the reason why I'm happy." She replied like a fudging 20 years old and not 6.

"Well she's so stubborn and I couldn't force her to stop whatever she likes to do. And I'm so happy because you came to our life, my baby sister. Everything is perfect because we have you." I told her and I was stunned when the little munchkin gave me kiss on my chin, the one I noticed she likes to do when she's so happy or want to calm us down.

"Don't grow fast Bambina please?" I said in begging tone because I really want her to be this age—- innocent and pure soul but I know it won't happen, for that I let out a deep sigh.