☩ Chapter Four ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Yo, Takemitchy." Mikey smiled at the faux blonde, many other members of the gang surrounding him, "Sorry about calling you out here all of a sudden." Mikey apologised with a closed eye smile.

"Why...Did you bring your girlfriend, though...?" Y/n questioned, with a bit of a confused expression.

"Sorry." Takemichi mumbled, embarrassed and rubbing the back of his head, "I had no idea it was gonna be like this."

"Oh! Hina-chan, sorry about before." Draken suddenly spoke up with an apologetic tone, "When I was threatening you to test Takemitchy." He elaborated with a small smile.

"Oh, that's alright!!" Hina politely responded with a small sweatdrop.

Draken then turned around, "Oi, Emma!" He called.

"Huh? Emma?" Takemichi murmured in a confused tone.

A female voice then spoke up, "Coming...!"

The second Takemichi saw her, his eyes widened in utter shock.

"This girl is Takemitchy's girlfriend, so be sure to protect her." Draken stated bluntly, showing Hina to the blonde female.

"Got it~!" Emma nodded, taking frequent yet secret glances towards Y/n.

She then recognised Takemichi when looking in Hina's direction, "Oh! Yo, lil' coward! ♡" She grinned

Takemichi jerked back in shock and fear, his face going pale.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, feeling slightly intrigued, "Does Takemichi know Emma...?"

"Who is a 'lil' coward'?" Hina glared with an irk mark, evidently angry.

Y/n glanced over at Takemichi, "Do you...know Emma?"

"Y-You've got it all wrong, Hina, Y/n!!" Takemichi stuttered, as he continued to speak incoherent words.

"He ran away just from seeing my underwear...So he's a lil coward." Emma explained with an uninterested tone.

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise, but decided to speak up a little, "I didn't...take you for someone like that, Takemitchy..."

Hina furiously gritted her teeth, "Ohh-? So you did something like that, huh?"

Y/n merely looked away.

Takemichi was stuttering nonsense, while tears spilled from his eyes, "Did I-? Hmm-? I recall none of that." He was visibly trembling.

Y/n then handed Hina a bat out of nowhere, which she gratefully took and began to beat up Takemichi with.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"I'b sowwy." Takemichi mumbled, his face too swollen to speak properly, "I won't do it again." He was on his knees and looked quite pathetic.

"Don't care!" Hina huffed before storming off.

"Scary-..." Emma winced, with a bit of sweat going down her cheek, "So even though you had that type of girl, you still took a swing at me."