9

Taehyung was in his room waiting for Eunwoo to come. There was a naughty smile in Taehyung's face as he was hiding under the bed to scare Eunwoo.

Soon the door opened and Taehyung tried to suppress his giggles but soon his happy mood turned off and fear engraved in his face.

Those weren't Eunwoo's steps. That wasn't Eunwoo's scent.....that wasn't Eunwoo's aura.

Taehyung gulped at the thought of some intruder breaking through his chamber. Taehyung has put on scent blocker so Eunwoo couldn't smell his scent so he could prank on him.

"Where the fuck is this hybrid." Taehyung's heart stopped beating when he heard the familiar voice.

It was none other than his respected father-in-law. Taehyung's eyes widened when a train of thoughts started running inside his head.

"I know you're here, hybrid.... Come out before I make you." Jungkook said,he wasn't in his control but his demon was controlling half of his body.

Taehyung tried to control his fast breathing as vampires' ears are so sensitive to sound.

"Fuck it!" Jungkook said as walked closer towards the bed and sat on it while grabbing his raven hairs.

"Control your demon, Jungkook." Jungkook said to himself and that was the first time Taehyung got to know about his name because none knew about Jungkook's name as everyone addressed him as 'your grace'.

Jungkook sighed but again his eyes glowed red. He knew Eunwoo wasn't coming anytime soon as he was stucked with something which was obviously a part of Jungkook's plan.

.

Jungkook wanted to threaten the hybrid that bad so he would leave Eunwoo soon. But what he didn't know was that Taehyung was so strong,both mentally and physically.

It's been a while and Jungkook was just sitting on the bed thinking where could that hybrid hide. Taehyung couldn't control his panick state as his heart started beating louder making Jungkook's ears alert.

Jungkook knew someone was present in the room. Suddenly a maniac smirk took over Jungkook's lips as he bent down and looked at Taehyung who was looking at Jungkook with fear and confusion.

"Come out before I make you." Jungkook said in a gentle voice and Taehyung thought that maybe Jungkook isn't bad as he was thinking.

Taehyung came out but as soon as he stood up,his body got pressed against the wall in a blink by Jungkook. Taehyung gasped at Jungkook's quick actions.

"F-father-in-law....." Taehyung whispered trying to escape Jungkook's grip but it only got tightened.

"Don't fucking call me that! You don't even deserve to stay in this mansion." Jungkook spitted and Taehyung's eyes widened.

He couldn't believe that the man in front of him was the same man who welcomed his parents with a smile on his face and accepted him gladly.

"What-ah!" Taehyung winced at pain when Jungkook applied more pressure over Taehyung's delicate wrist.

"Y-your gr-grace.....l-leave m-me-ouch!" Taehyung said as Jungkook quickly pushed Taehyung on the bed.

"What my son even saw in you? Not like your body is any good." Jungkook commented and Taehyung couldn't believe his ears.

It all felt like a nightmare. He couldn't believe that the most respected person was literally making those disgusting comments on Taehyung.

"Your grace,I respect you but you're being disrespectful." Taehyung said boldly, trying to getting up from the bed but only got pinned up in bed by Jungkook.

"You better not talk back hybrid." Jungkook said while gritting his teeth.

"I've a name and that's Taehyung, your grace." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook's bloody red eyes.

"Do I look like I give a damn to your name?" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung's eyes glowed purple at his remark.

"Leave me,I'm your son-in-law whether you like the fact or not. It's so disgusting of you, pinning your son's spouse on the bed like this, your grace." Taehyung said making Jungkook laugh like a Maniac.

"Even if I do something with you,you can't do anything. You know that?" Jungkook said in a deep voice making Taehyung shiver just after thinking that.

"Aren't you disgusted right now? Of your own actions,your grace?" Taehyung said but Jungkook only leaned closer until his breaths were fanning over Taehyung's facial features.

"I despite hybrids and I'll make your life a living hell. Leave Eunwoo." Jungkook said.

"Why you even agreed for our marriage then? Oh....let me guess. Just to keep your image all good in front of everyone?" Taehyung said with a smirk but he wasn't expecting that answer of Jungkook.

"You're quite clever." Jungkook and leaned more closer towards Taehyung's ears.

"I fucking don't care what and how you do it. Leave my mansion and my son, that'll be better for you." Jungkook whispered near Taehyung's ears .

"Don't you despite hybrids, your grace? Your lips are literally touching a hybrid's ear." Taehyung boldly said even though he was scared to his dear life from inside.

Jungkook clenched his teeth in anger after seeing the boldness of hybrid under him.

"Let's see how LONG you would be able to endure me. Believe me,I won't hesitate to become your worst nightmare." Jungkook said and left the hybrid in the bed.

"Aren't you disgusted by your actions, your grace?" Taehyung said .

"Disgusting things like you deserve much worse than this." With that Jungkook left the chamber.

As long as Jungkook left the chamber Taehyung broke down into tears which he was holding in. He couldn't believe what just happened.

He had imagined a lovely family but he literally got harassed by his own father-in-law on his first wedding night.

Taehyung curled himself  and hugged his knees while crying himself to sleep. He was disgusted by his own identity first time in his life.

Taehyung wished that it was just a nightmare but the saddest part was that it wasn't any nightmare.

But Taehyung couldn't just break apart after all......

"You're strong, Taehyung...." Taehyung whispered to himself.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Idk what I just wrote. Sorry if this was bad but I assure you that I'll try my best to make this story good.

Byeeeee~~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜