finally letting me in

Has type was slightly asleep, he was still to his side, back to tharn, to move his head up and down to his pillow to take in a deep breathe.
His eyes then slowly opened to then furrow his brow softly when he heard tharn start to speak.
Tharn moved to his hand his body placed to the wall, to have his head hung to be looking to his cupped hands to then flex his jaw has he started to talk again.
"The man who turned me into what I am, is kleto."
Types eyes darted to then take in a very long breathe.
"Oh....."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then tighten his grasp with his cupped hands.
"I was like you before him and I....."
Type raised an eye brow to then slowly turn to go to his back to then eye up at tharn.
"You were..... Straight?"
Tharn nodded.
"Yes I was. When him and I...... Even though he made me fuck him, he called me his bitch. Still confuses me to this day."
Type darted his eyes over tharn.
"Did you...... Fall in love with him?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then peer his eyes to type.
"That I did."
Type gritted his teeth to then turn his head to look up to the ceiling.
"Did you two..... Have what we did?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What we did?"
Type brought up his hands to then place them under his head to keep looking up.
"I stupidly fell in love with you. Still confused has to why, especially how you have been to me for almost 2 years."
Tharn made a pained expression to then look back down to his hands.
"I don't know any other way to be type."
Type then looked to tharn.
"You should have been how you are now. I just wanted you to be honest and talk to me. Is it because I made you my bitch that you are being like this now?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Really don't know."
Type rolled his eyes to then slowly get up to mimick tharns stance to look down to bend up a leg.
"You should..... Talk to your past lover. Get closure."
Tharn took in a very deep breathe.
"I can't. He...... Died of cancer to years ago."
Types lips parted to then turn his head to eye over tharn, seeing his pained face, type then wrapped his arms to tharns head to then bring him down to hold him tight.
Tharns eyes widened then softened. He then wrapped his arms about type.
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
"I lost my mother when I was 5 to breast cancer."
Tharn signed to then bring up his hands to take types from about him to then place his hands to his face.
Type opened his eyes to look over tharn.
With darting eyes, the two regarded the other, for type to then move up to place his lips to his, to then place his hands to his chest to push tharn to then get on to straddle.
Tharn kissed at type fiercely to place his hands to his waist to grip to then wince a bit.
Type pulled his tongue from his mouth to then look over. Tharn shrugged to then take a hand to types neck to then start to bring him back down.
"My ass.....it hurts...."
Type lightly chuckled has he was being pulled down.
"Mm.... Know the feeling...."
Type then placed his mouth back to his for them to share in a very deep kiss, has tharn thrusted has hard has he could, for type to grind and quick.
After, type was to tharns body, moving his head up and down softly.
Tharn was to his back, to keep his eyes to the ceiling, with his arms wrapped about to take in deep breathes has he felt types warmth upon him.
"Type?"
"Mm?"
Tharn then peered his eyes down.
"When are you going to move your things back in?"
Type slowly opened his eyes to sign.
"I'm not."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Excuse me?"
Type then looked up..
"I quit tharn and I'm moving."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Both of those things are not going to happen. My bitch needs to come home."
Type rolled his eyes to then get out of tharns embrace to then get up, tharn got up slowly to eye.
"What are you doing?"
Type went about to go and get his robe on to then place his hands to his waist to keep his back to tharn.
Tharn looked over type with narrowed eyes.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn around to really eye tharn.
"You've turned me gay tharn. I know that about myself. However...... What you and I had..... Was toxic. I only wanted the simplicity and you couldn't even give me that. I quit and I am moving."
Tharns lips parted to then grit his teeth to look down.
"You don't have to quit or move...... I'll leave you alone."
Type raised an eye brow.
"I don't believe that."
Tharn signed to then get up to start to place his clothes on.
"Don't care if you believe it or not. I will leave you alone. You shouldn't have to quit and move because of me. Yourll just go back to your other office and unless we need to meet for business, that is what will happen."
Type wrapped his arms about himself to look over tharn.
"Uh huh."
Tharn took in a deep breathe has he placed himself away to then turn to then go to type to stand in front of him.
"Again. I don't care if you believe me or not. It is what is going to happen."
Type looked over tharns serious face to then hang his head to look down.
"Mm..."
Tharn eyed over type to then place a hand to his shoulder to then go to his ear to whisper something to him to then let his hand go to then move about type to then leave.
Types lips parted, eyes widened, he turned his head to watch tharn go to then dart his eyes over the empty space to then turn his head back to eye the floor to ball his fists.
Are you mother fucking kidding me tharn!
Tharns whisper: know you asked me so many times when we were together what we were and I wouldn't say anything, it was because I thought you already knew. We were dating and we were each other's boyfriends. Also.......i..... Am in love with you.