18. Confess: you wish

Y/n Pov:

Next day,
Yeonjun already left and right now I feel so bad and heavy.
Why?

Frist: I still didn't told Jae I met yeonjun and the reason of me being in hospital was him too. Well DO actually told him that the guy's name was daniel so.

Second: I kissed yeonjun.

Third: Yeonjun still don't know I am lexi and he literally reveled everything about him.

Fourth: I still didn't asked DO to go on a date with lia. As lia like him.

Fifth: I am avoiding raven because I don't know how she will react about Yeonjun.

Thinking all this I sighed heavily.

Lia: what's wrong you look tired?

Y/n: hm? Yeah... I think I need a break.

Lia: wait let me join you.

We both went to the cafeteria I took a cheese toast and milk coffee while she took a french toast and milk tea.
We went to our usual table.

Lia: so why so tired?

She said while taking a bite.

Y/n: its just (sigh) so much is going on nowadays and cherry on the top that old freak gave me dead line.

Lia: oh don't worry just make a list of it and clear them one by one. Its easy and much better way.

Y/n: oh cool. But then what about those deadlines. Urghhh.

Lia: (giggle) ok tell me.

Y/n. Hm. Frist I have to complete 3 episode writing in just 5 days with editing and I have to edit 24 & 25 ep of destiny by thursday.
(Today is Tuesday)

Lia: me too dude (sigh) the project I am working on is so unfair I mean I am working here for such a long time but never got a proper raise or got a chance to lead a project.

Its true that she is one of the best writer in our company but she is also one of those employees who got minimum raise even I am sad about it there is many time I think she will hate me because many times I got the lead when we are together on a project and she even told me how much she is jealous of those people that's why with the help of DO I always change my project.
Now I was not able to say anything so we both just ate and left for our work again.

Time skips

Now its time for me to leave so I made my way towards documentary department as me and jay are gonna have dinner together, the main reason is just as lia told me
'clear them one by one' I thought to start from him and he will help me with my cafe work too so its quite good to have him.
I saw him wrapping his thing and I shouted his name and waved at him as he waved back at me and walked towards me.

Jae: lets go, but remember its your treat.

Y/n: depends on how many people are there. Okay!?

Jae: hmm not fair enough.

Y/n: life is never fair dear.

Jae: Oh.my.god lord jesus you are such a good monk, please take me with you!

Y/n: (giggling) sure!

Jae: you know what you are not a monk but a monkey!

He said and started to run and as he expected I started to chase him.
After a episode of tom and jerry we reached the cafe I got changed and he wore a apron started to help me as a waiter.
Finally all the costumers left we went to our own regular table with our favourite drinks and some snacks now it was time.

Y/n: I have something to tell you.

I said in a serious tone.

Jae: why so serious, are you gonna confess?

Y/n: you wish! Anyway....
You see I met yeonjun.

His eyes were saying it he was completely shocked kinda annoyed by the name and curious too.

Jae: oh why? And where?

I told him everything saving him twice how he does not remember me and told me everything about him and he is not friend with gyu.
Obviously expect the kiss part.
He was kinda angry by it and I understand even tho he know how much changed and how much damage this small misunderstanding took. He knew we were at fault but he also knew how tough it was for me to move on how hurt I was how much angry I was at myself, he knew and he was the one who helped me until the end so even if he is angry right now he have all the rights too.

Jae: I.... I genuinely don't think it was a good idea, by what you are saying I agree he might have gone through
a lot and even might have been like you were back then but.... But I still don't think it was a good idea and apart of it all he is a freaking mafia, you are not allowed to put your life in danger. Got it?

I was happy how someone was caring so much for me.

Y/n: thanks for understanding. I will make sure I am not in danger.

Jae: hmm but know you have to pay as I am not in any mood of doing that.

And we both giggled.

Y/n: ok I will pay.

Hmm.

                                   🦋