TTYD12.

Genesis Christophers.

               "SO, let me get this straight... you my cousin?" Semaj questioned and Fayth rolled her eyes nodding slowly. "This shit is crazy."

Genesis didn't say anything, he was speechless. There was no denying Fayth, they both shared the same features—Phantom's features.

Phantom had been cheating on Irie? Did Irie know? Did he know about Fayth? There were many questions going through his head.

"How did you find me? How do you know I'm your brother?" Genesis spoke and Fayth looked down, he scared her badly. He always had a harsh look on his face. "Somebody sent you here? Don't lie to me."

Genesis was wondering if she was a rat, if Kahlo had sent her to spy and report back. He didn't trust the young girl sitting in front of him at all.

"My moms name is Monica Fitzgerald... she and Phantom were on and off. When your mom, Irie, would be mad at Phantom he would come stay at my moms. When you were seven I was born, when you were sixteen Phantom was murdered... he and your mother." Fayth spoke. "I was eight, but I didn't really know Phantom, he never came around unless he was having sex with my mom. When he died my mom took it hard and I basically had to start raising myself.

She started doing drugs and I had to learn to take care of myself, Phantom didn't leave us anything and he was taking care of us. Our house, car, everything was paid for by him... when he passed my mom didn't have the means to keep paying so we lost everything. My mom died five months ago, before she died she mentioned you, she said you're the only one who would be able to help me. I don't have any other family and I don't like the foster homes... they touch me there." Fayth explained playing with her fingers.

"Damn.." Genesis cursed. "You pregnant...who is your baby father? Do he know you here?"

"He just.. it's complicated." She mumbled.

"You ain't got room for it be complicated around me." Genesis said bluntly. "Who is the nigga?"

"His name is Sameer.. I met him when I came here a couple of months ago looking for you..." Fayth said it lowly, she was ashamed to mention she'd had sex with someone she just met and got pregnant by them.

Fayth had come to Houston right after her mom died in search of her brother with her friend from New York, Gina, and she located Genesis, but she was too afraid to go into the his business and say something so she didn't. Instead she and Gina went back to Gina's cousin house where they were staying and out to a party where she met Sameer, they had sex and she got pregnant.

"Do he know you pregnant?" Semaj asked he was soaking in all the mess. He could believe his uncle Phantom was having sex with other women, but he would've never seen a pregnant sister coming from the mix years after his death.

"Yes." she nodded. Genesis let out a deep, annoyed sigh as his mind began to race.

He was in no way letting her come to his apartment, he didn't trust her, and although they looked the same he was going to get a test done. He wasn't taking her to Belle's and he wasn't just gonna leave her either.

"Come on." Genesis stood up from the back room of where his event was held.

"Where are we going?" Fayth questioned, looking up quickly.

Genesis continued walking out the door not answering her question, she sat there looking confused. "Better follow him before he leave your ass girl."

Fayth stood up quickly and began walking out the door, dragging her suitcase behind her. "Janae finish everything up for me here with Sarah and Marie, I have some stuff to take care of. Thank you and if you need anything just contact me on the work phone."