Changed of Plans

It's gone, my new black butler book was erased due to "someone" getting into my laptop and erasing it, because we got into a heated argument, and "editor" got angry because he is the one proofreading it and editing some words or giving me ideas. But when this person decided to delete it, I became enraged and almost had a nervous breakdown because I wanted to post the first ten chapters as an early release for you all.

But, because this person wanted to be a part of our duo, "editor" said no because that person had some...bad ideas, such as r*** or incest. I had enough and cut them off, but I didn't realize they had erased all of my work for the new BbxReader book.

I apologize, and even the "editor" has informed me that we will have to put the current book on hold while we edit it and post new chapters alongside the current one. This means that some chapters will remain unpublished as a result of this. I'm not sure when we'll do it, but this person has been removed/blocked/banned/and erased from my life, Wattpad, and Discord.

So for the time being the chapter's 5-26 will go unpublished and place on draft while 1-4 will be edited, with a further note the Zoldyck oneshots and blooper's will also go unpublished since I and "editor" will have to work on those chapters first before posting the bloop's/Zoldyck's back to the story line.

It'll take a while since I'm in collage meaning that my homework will have to intervein with my work, another book of my work will have also go published but I don't know when, following that I do hope you all understand to situation me and "editor" are in and.

Again, our apologies; have a good day/night, and we'll see you next time.