𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 70: 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑒

☞︎ Y/N'S POV ☜︎

"It's all you now, Y/n."

Eli held my face, looking into my eyes as he encouraged me for the next and final fight. My hands held his wrists as he spoke.

Eli looked to something behind me, before nodding his head towards it. I followed his gaze and my eyes landed on Sensei and Mr. LaRusso.

We watched them converse for a moment, before they bowed slightly. Eli and I both furrowed our eyebrows and looked back to each other.

"Did they just bow to each other?" I asked. Eli glanced back at the two men. "I think so..." He responded.

Eli and I both made our way to the two senseis. "Hey." I greeted them. They both turned and nodded their heads in return. "Everything ok?" I asked.

"Better than ok." Sensei answered. "We've got a chance to win this." Mr. LaRusso added after.

"If you win this match, Cobra Kai loses." Sensei spoke. "We're gonna help you get there. Both of us." He added, looking over to Mr. LaRusso. Then Demitri appeared behind Eli and I.

"Wait..." Demitri interrupted. "So Miyagi-Fang is happening?" He asked.

The older men both chuckled, before nodding. Demitri grinned, shouting in celebration, before running back to the rest of the Miyagi-Dos.

"Fight with your style, Y/n. You can do this." Mr. LaRusso told me. I gave a firm, understanding nod, before the tournament speaker began announcing the final fight.

"What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate than with a final match for the ages?" The man spoke through the mic as I walked to the side of the mat.

"Representing Cobra Kai, the Queen Cobra herself, Tory Nichols!" Everyone cheered at the sound of her name. "Coached by her senseis John Kreese and Terry Silver."

"And representing Eagle Fang Karate, the soaring predator, Y/n Y/l/n!" People cheered for me as well.

I heard Eli's yell through the crowd faintly. "Yeah! I love you!" He yelled.

Eli's words calmed me slightly, but my nervousness still pumped through my veins. If I win, the good side wins. If I don't...

I shook my limbs, trying to shake the thoughts from my head. I felt Sensei put a hand on my shoulder. "Go beat some Cobra Kai ass." He told me. Small traces of a smile grew on my face.

"I will." I assured.

"Competitors, take your positions." The referee spoke, pointing to the middle of the mat. Tory and I obeyed, making our way to our spots.

Tory watched carefully as I walked up, her eyes unmoving. We bowed to the ref, bowed to each other, and got into fighting position.

"And fight!"

Tory ran at me. I threw a front kick towards her, but she blocked it and pushed my leg aside. I took another step forward and kicked again, but she ducked back to block it.

Tory knelt down and spun, trying to sweep my legs out from under me. But I lifted my leg out of the way, before landing a flying tornado kick on Tory, gaining the first point.

Everyone cheered. Tory stood back up with a surprised look on her face, her hand holding her cheek where I kicked. A faint smirk grew on my face as I shrugged in response.

"Y/l/n. Score, one-zero." The ref announced as we got back into position. Tory jumped in place as we waited for the next round to begin.

Tory struck first this time, throwing a kick my way. I blocked it, along with a punch she threw quickly after. We both kicked and punched, but we both blocked each of them.