chapter 63 kiss

After breaking the kiss arohi hugged more into ranvijay and ronn was enjoying every passing minute of it.

A sudden ringtone disturbed their lovely moment. Arohi look up and glared at ronn, who just whispered a small sorry to her. He left arohi with rachna and nikhil, as he cannot hear the call in the loud music of the club.
When he returned after some time the scene going in front of him shocked him more.

There was a competition of shots going on between arohi and rachna poor nikhil was trying hard to stop them. But they were not ready to hear his requests so he was sitting at the adjacent table silently observing the competition.

Ranvijay reached to them in long strides, he raised an eyebrow at nikhil but he just shrugged his shoulders in helplessness. Ronn took hold of the small glass that arohi was going to drink, meanwhile, rachna gulped in one go and shouted in joy

'I won... I won ... "she hugged nikhil in celebration.

Whereas arohi gave a death glare to ronn but he was ronn who just avoided her look.

" Mr sahay, what did you do .because of you I lost the bet ..... can you believe it, I ... lost ... the .... fu...ng bet. "

Ronn was listening to her colourful words with a hard face.

Come we ate going home

No, I am not going anywhere, the waiter serves more drinks. And you bitch you will see how I will beat you this time "

Ronn uses his hard tone on arohi ' no ... no more drinks for you two .. comeon now we should leave.

Arohiooked at ronn with wide eyes, even rachna got scared from his hard tone. Ronn didn't waste time pulled her up with one hand and started going towards the backdoor of the club.

Nikhil just followed him holding rachna by his side. Two cars were already waiting for them, Ronn signalled nikhil to get settled in one car and told the driver to take them to the sahay villa.

Then he .made arohi settled in the other one he decided to drive the car.

Arohi was angry with him as he made her lose the bet then stop her from drinking more and most importantly he scolded hr too.

Arohi started sobbing, ronn stopped the car with a jerk in worry for her.

What happened to you? Are you ok jaan? Feeling nausea hmm

Shut up ... you scolded me
.... you dont love me na...

Ronn closed his eyes to control his frustration, he just shook his head and started the journey again. This act against ronn made arohi more furious, in the effect of drinks or the anger that she was feeling for ronn. She started throwing colourful words at ronn, forgetting who is ronn?

I know it you heartless man, that you don't love me... You monster.
You broke the kiss to attend some useless call,. .... You don't love me..dont you dare to call me jaan again. Do you get me

Ronn pretend that he is not heeding her bantering, as he was anxious to reach home safely. Rajiv already informed him about the upcoming attack on arohi. And the backup security was on the way., as ronn didn't bring many guards with him, as the club belongs to him only so he didn't bother much about it, but in this situation, he send all of the men with nikhil and rachna as he doesn't want anything wrong to be happening with them.

Arohi kept blabbering with hiccups, they were passing through a deserted road as ronn decided to take a shortcut to his house.

A tire screeching sound was heard, ronn cursed under his breath as all tires are flat now. Ronn was not worried for himself but for his wife., who is not even have her senses.