15

A/n: Let me tell you guys that my editing skills are nonexistent so just imagine the least I could make and imagine the photo as if it was taken from a window and that the characters in it are Taehyung and Alesha. And I would like it if you guys could support with comments and ratings.

Comments:

" Check the news duhhh"

" Are you serious?"

"https://storage.pixteller.com/designs/designs-images/2022-04-09/09/v-1-6251d5fe30c68.png  check this out.''

"Would the vlive end if I opened another tab?" she asked the seniors by her side and all of them seemed unsure as they had never done that before. She just clicked on the link and an image appeared making her jaw drop to the floor along with Taehyung's. 

"Okay, the live didn't end

"Okay, the live didn't end." she said trying to lighten the atmosphere. " That picture is when she refused to show me what she was looking at. Not me forcing a kid. I don't want to go to jail" Taehyung said ending the last line with a fake cry and a sad pout.

 Jungkook laughed and patted the elders head muttering a small awwww. " Well if you would have seen it , I bet you would have beaten me up with Jin's spatula." Alesha said sticking a tongue out playfully. "Leave my spatula alone" Jin said in a stern tone. "Well you won't get what I am talking about but the ARMY'S would." Alesha said.

Comments:

"Why is she so shady?"

"I told you they're innocent!"

" So much for forcing himself on the kid. "

"Who wrote that shitty news headline"

"I like Army secrets"

"Well I can't say it directly but, it was the 'FF'S' " she said quoting with her hands.

Comments:

"I think I know what she is talking about."

"Is it what I think it is?"

"What?"

"Care to elaborate?"

"Well ummmm..... Wattpad?" she said fiddling with her hands.

Comments:

"OH my god lmao. Was it Taekook?"

"She did not just read that with them around."

"I like the girl."

"She was reading fanfictions and got caught BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"Excellence"

"Well obviously I wouldn't read it with them around but, Taehyung-ssi just decided to become the jack-in-the-box and pop out of nowhere to scare the living daylights out of me."she said pouting and blushing profusely.

Comments:

"Armies can we approve of the girl already?"

"Soulmate alert. I repeat soulmate alert."

"I bet a merch, Joon is going to shave off her eyebrows"

"Remind me how old is she again?"

" Does she realize she almost exposed us[including her]?"

"I don't really think they're innocent you know, or else how did jin rat us out about that smut? Jungkook wrote one when he was younger too right? Hold up or was that Yoongi?" Alesha blabbered. "I don't know what you guys are talking about but they're hyung to you . You brat don't call them by their names." Namjoon replied sternly. 

"And they still ask in the comments section why Namjin are the parents." Alesha said sarcastically. "Hold up, I think I know what she is talking about" Jimin said. "Oopsies?" Alesha said with a smirk. Jimin blushed profusely as he hid his face in his palms. "Stop. I think we're getting a bit off track here." Alesha interrupted before the members bombarded  her with questions.

 "Number one. Whoever took that photo would have to fly a drone outside the window to get that picture. So, can we sue them for invasion of privacy?" she asked the members. "Ohh, hell yeah" Taehyung muttered fuming ."Cool. Number two. Armies I would need your help in figuring out whatever information we can get about this Talisman. Pretty please with a cherry on top?" She pleaded facing the webcam again.