~ chapter 31 ~

A/N pov

    y/n open her eyes as she feels someone softly slapping her cheek. "wake up, little Rosy" a soft voice to be heard as she gulps looking at Uble.

Uble looked at her with his signature expressionless face. y/n grown in pain as she shifts her place. y/n noticed that her legs were 'it's hurting' y/n thought to herself. she breathed heavily as tears again formed in her eyes.

y/n noticed Uble. He has a medic box with him & some bandages. Uble released her legs from chains as the clanking noise echoed through the empty room. he took a knife and then hold y/n leg making her flinch "please, don't" she said closing her eyes tightly as she thought Uble going to penetrate the knife in her again.

But...

She hears a rustling sound. she opened her teary eyes as she see Uble rip her PJ'S pants to her mid-thighs. y/n moved aside as the chains on her hands made clanking sounds. Uble opened the first aid box and then clean her blood.

"Ahhh" y/n moan in pain as she throws her head back feeling a burning sensation on her legs. "I haven't killed you yet. So, stop it" Uble said. He take the bandage and started bandaging her left leg.

y/n sniffed & blink away her tears then looked at Uble closely. His green eyes are focused on her leg. His red lips are turned into a pout while focusing on something. His bicep muscle is waving up & down while wrapping the bandage.

A Devil in an Angel disguise!!

y/n looked away from him as her eyes started to look for someone. "I killed him" Uble soft voice come out as a whisper enough for y/n to hear him.

"WHAT!!?" y/n eyes widen as she looked at Uble with terror in her eyes. She can't believe this man in front of her. He just killed a living human just like that. her lower lip turn down automatically as thick tears made their way to her chubby cheeks.

"How could you!?" y/n whispered as Uble ears perked up "pardon!!" Uble looked at y/n making her scoff. she glare at his green eyes through her dark brown eyes. "I said 'how could you, psycho' now your happy" hearing her words Uble just looked at her.

"AHHH!!!" y/n screamed as Uble pour some liquid medicine on y/n right leg making her feel a burning sensation. "Oh My, My!! My bad. I should have use low amount but my hand slipped" he said as he clean her blood with clothing roughly.

"AHHHH!! AHHH" y/n screamed again as her tears fall continuously. After that Uble started to bandage her gently. y/n looked at him "did you kill someone again!?" Uble looked at her for a second "what!?"

"I mean when did you wake from the coma!? How did you find me!? How did you come here!? Did you kill someone in this period!?" y/n asked she was curious. She wants to know how his life was. She wants to know him more.