𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"So is Omnipotent a male or a female???" Itto asked excitedly. (Y/n) just rubbed her temples, he didn't shut his mouth the whole way, not even a second.

If you guys are confused, they are going to meet up with the pro hero Omnipotent for their internships.

"Does gender really matter right now?.." Kazuha said while crossing his arms. The others except Xiao didn't knew what happened yesterday, so they didn't notice the weird atmosphere.

But they noticed Albedo and (Y/n) looked a little down. Xiao was always like that so they didn't say anything to him. They we're currently on a train  and even the other people noticed it.

Venti, Albedo, Xiao, Aether, (Y/n), Gorou and Itto we're sitting together at the very back seats.

"Albedo?" Gorou tapped his shoulder. The blonde flinched a little when Gorou tapped his shoulder, he was lost in thought and was snapped back to reality by his friend Gorou.

"Ah.. yes, Gorou?" Albedo said tiredly. Kazuha noticed Albedo was upset, but why?

"You are looking a little down today, did something happened that we didn't heard about? Perhaps.. something is bothering you?" Gorou said to the blonde.

When (Y/n) and Xiao heard what they we're talking about, they quickly snapped their heads to their direction. Xiao and (Y/n) looked at eachother and nodded.

"Ah.. actually" (Y/n) started, everyone turned their attention to her and listened carefully.

"Yesterday, Albedo was working on a new potion.. but his experiment failed, that is why he's a little upset. Do not worry." She said while closing her eyes and sipping her tea calmly.

"Ohhh.. that is the reason?? Really? You can just try to do something else!" Venti said while hugging (Y/n) and putting his head on hers.

"Is that really what happened, (Y/n)?" Kazuha asked suspiciously. "You know you don't have to lie about what happened yesterday." He said and crossed his arms.

"Hey guys, I don't get it??" The confused Itto said.

"What do you mean? Something else happened yesterday, Kazuha?" Aether asked. Paimon was in her pocket dimension, that is why she didn't talk. İf she was here probably everyone in the train would jump off the window.

"Yes, something did happen. But it would be better if Albedo explained it." He said while glaring at the blonde.

(Y/n) didn't want anyone else to know about it since their friendship wouldn't be the same anymore.

(𝐵𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖, 𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑎, 𝐼𝑖𝑑𝑎, 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑜 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜)

"Wait a minute!" (Y/n) slammed her hands on the table. The others looked at her, some of them flinched because of her weird behavior.

"Who said i wanted the others to know about this, Kazuha?" The girl said and crossed her arms.

"Oh.. well then.. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you we're uncomfortable." He looked at his hands while fidgeting with them nerveously. Kazuha was a upset for making the girl angry at him.

(Y/n)'s eyes softened. Looks like she accidently made Kazuha upset. (Y/n) quickly held his his hands tightly, which made Kazuha look at her with a slight blush visible on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you.." She apologized quietly. Kazuha's blush became more visible. "I-It's alright. It was my fault anyways." The other's looked dumbfounded, just watching the two.

"Hey, hey, hey. Now It wouldn't be fair if only you get to held my (Y/n)'s hands righttt???~" Venti said and pulled the girl closer.

"Guys, there's no time for that. Plus, we're already here. Let's go!" Gorou said.  They left the train to go to Omnipotent's agency. They went to the location Omnipotent told them to go to.

The building was really big, it looked like a mansion.

"Maybe Omnipotent will let us live here.." Paimon said. Aether slapped Paimon's head to shut her up but it didn't work. "Ow! Why did you do that!! You owe me golden shrimp balls and monstadt's sticky honey roast when we return!"

Aether just facepalmed and rubbed his temples. "Paimon, go back to your pocket dimension please." (Y/n) said. Paimon nodded. "Sure! İf (N/n) says so!" And she teleported, just like that.

"Finally, that mascot is gone." Xiao sighed in relief.

They went to the entereance, only to be stopped by guards.

"May i see your invitation letters before you enter?" The guard asked. (Y/n) pulled out the paper from her pocket and showed it to the guards.

The guard nodded and the door started opening.

They entered the mansion and not gonna lie, it looked amazing. Maids and other workers we're around. Everything was so clean an well decorated.

"Welcome, is there anything you need help with?" A maid walked up to them while asking.

"Yes. We are here to see Omnipotent." Kazuha said. The maid nodded her head and told them to follow her. They entered an elevator and the maid pressed the highest floor button.

Once they reached the highest floor, the maid started walking towards a big door which was in the end of the long halls.

The maid knocked on the door, which caused the door to open automatically.

(𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒)

The office was really huge and looked amazing.

"Welcome, I see you all are here for the internships, no?" The chair was turned around, so they couldn't see the hero's face.

"Yes, that's the reason why we all came here.."

(𝐵𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑂𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑐, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡!)

The chair turned around, revealing a boy with a white slightly long hair (𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑧𝑎𝑖'𝑠) with diamond teal eyes. He had elf ears and was around the same height with Albedo.

"Welcome to my agency, I'm Omnipotent. Pleased to meet you all. From now on, I will be giving you some missions to complete, missions that will also help you to train."

(Y/n) was impressed, his calm behavior and cool appearance. His voice was also calming.

Xiao noticed (Y/n)'s expression and sighed.

1035 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂!