Chapter 18: Bliss

Maggie puts Fluffy on the counter, facing him away from the shower. He is ever the gentleman, he has expressed he rather not see them naked.

The redhead strips them both and turns the shower on. She guides her under the showerhead to soak the brunette's hair, she always washes the hair first. These ministrations put her little one into a trance, she sinks further into the comfort her mama brings her.

Alex soaps up her own body, she lets Maggie bask in the steaming water. While Alex bathes herself, Maggie occupies her hands with the colourful sticky stars that Sammy put there a couple months ago when she noticed how restless their little one would get when they were bathing her.

After the agent finishes, she takes the natural honey-scented body wash and puts it on a washcloth for use. It has a hint of vanilla, it calms the little one, drawing parallels with the scent of the wash and Alex's own scent, so calming.

This whole process is meditative to both parties. Alex gets to take care of her little one, she gets to care for her when she can't do it herself. She gets to see the shine in her eyes when she massages the soap out of the brunette's scalp or the hum of approval that falls from her little one's lips when she washes her back. Alex loves to see Maggie calm, detensed, relaxed. It's refreshing for both of them.

Alex washes her baby's arms and chest, being gentle with the erogenous zone. She bends over a bit and washes her legs and between her thighs carefully. Being gentle and loving, putting all the care into helping her get all clean.

This care allows Maggie to soak deeper into her little headspace. Her little side is peaking through the curtains, happy to make herself known. Usually, she has to fight to break through the shackles placed on each of her feet by her older headspace. But today, the sky is clear, the sun is prominent and the voices are all gone. The birds chirp happily in the sky, the bees fly overhead. Her little one is free from the high tower she was trapped in.

"Mama'' Said as a statement rather than trying to get the attention of the agent. Maggie is now facing Alex, most of the soap is rinsed off and now they are both just standing under the pelting water, just them, content as can be. The little detective lays her head over her mama's chest, laying just above the curve of the redhead's breast.

One of Alex's arms wrap around her little one waist, hugging her securely, their bodies grasp snuggly to one another. The other hand reaches the brunette's hair and massages it gently, right at the base of her neck, her favourite spot.

Happy, 'm happy.

Maggie closes her eyes and fully regresses, fully and willingly she sinks into her little space, where she laughs at the blue doggie on screen and gets in trouble for jumping on the bed.

She exhales the remnants of her big brain, little Maggie is all that's left now.

Her little brain is compelled to do something, but she can't quite reach that scratch. She snuffs the swell of her mama's breast. Her nose brushes past the nipple, another pass and she catches the tip of it unknowingly.

Alex's heart stutters at the unexpected contact, but she quickly settles it. Her girlfriend's side would have made advances, but she is in mama mode right now, she wouldn't have even thought for a second to expose that to her little bug.