Chapter 18

Y/ns pov

We got in cars. Scott and Derek in Stiles' jeep and me and Issac in my car. "We will get them back safe" Issac said but it wasn't that convincing, I nodded. "So you've met these alphas then" I asked. "Yeah, me and Scott fought the leader Deucalion two nights ago at the hospital" he replied.

We arrived and we got out the car Issac and Scott would go in first and me and Derek would follow five minutes after. Stiles was meant to stay back but he kept gripping and then un-gripping his bat so it didn't seem likely.

We waited and then went in. It was quiet the halls echoing with our footsteps then we heard snarls and ran, we ran into the vault and to the side I saw the lifeless corpse of Erica and Infront was Byod and another girl.

"Who's she?" I asked to Scott. Byod and the girl looked angry, ready to kill "Cora?" Derek questioned and then he said the name again. "Derek get out" she replied heaving up and down as her eyes glew. The name hummed into my head a distant memory but it was not hitting me. I heard the sound of what sounded like sand. A girl placed down mountain ash to finish a circle around the room, trapping us.

I then looked behind her, the shine of the full moon glowing. She left. Then it hit me. These doors had been closed for three months. Three months not being affected by the full moon. Now this. They were out of control. They were ready to kill. Byod ran first at Scott, and Issac went to try tackle him down while Derek pulled me out the way yelling out "Y/n watch out" that made the girl freeze for a second. The part at the back of my head that had been burning hit me. Cora, my sister.

"Cora?" I questioned suprise filling me, but it was to late she had become out of control from the moon's influence. She swung at us and Derek began to fight her. Issac was pushing himself up from the wall as Byod punch Scott knocking him over so he went for me. Pushing his claws towards my chest as I pushed them back till I was able to put enough force so he was flung back.

Derek and Scott went for him and Cora went at me. I had not realised until it was to late she fugged her claws deeply into my have and ripped down. Blood splattered out and as she swung again I grabbed her hand her claws digging into my hand. I pulled her forward and then flung her back quickly. I heard a noise and I turned around. Stiles was there bat in hand. "I can help" he said and he stepped over the barrier. Cora got back up and swung for Stiles. I got Infront the claws swinging deeply into my shoulder, I kicked her back so she hit the wall and then turned to Issac.

"I'm sorry Stiles, but your going to get yourself killed" I told him. I gripped the back of his neck with one hand and with the other I focused claws out and then I gently nipped him at the back of the neck. He became paralysed, me being the only thing keeping him upright, I layed him down as best as I could before letting him fall so that he would be on the other side of the mountain ash. "I'm sorry" I replied and turned back around.