Hadley in the Multiverse of Madness Trailer

"Every night, I wake up to the same... nightmare."

I'm standing next to Wanda in her house in Westview. I see the twins perk up on the couch, smiling at us. We approach them, and Wanda kneels and holds onto them. I'm hugging the twins from behind.

Another Wanda shows up and walks toward us. Something is off with her. She just doesn't seem like her normal self and I can't seem to figure out why.

The scene changes, and Wanda and I are in our suits, crying on the ground in a dark room, hugging and holding nothing.

I wake up panting and sweating. "Tommy and Billy are gone, Hadley. They're not coming back," I whisper to myself before lying awake until I drag myself out of bed at 5:00 AM while it's still dark out.

I'm walking on the compound grounds when I sense someone behind me. I whip around and see Dr. Strange.

"Look, if you're here for Wanda, I have no idea where she is. Well, I do, but I can't tell you. If you're here about Westview, I'm sorry for my mistakes," I say. "I'm not here about either of those things. I can find Wanda very easily if I want to without your help. Hadley, what do you know about the multiverse?" says Dr. Strange. "It's vast and dangerous and teeming with alternate realities and other things I couldn't possibly dream of," I say. "You're right. And that's why I need your help," says Dr. Strange. I tilt my head at him.

I find myself in the Sanctum Sanctorial. "You cast a spell, didn't you? You tampered with the multiverse, and now, you're coming to me for help," I say. "Yes... I opened those doors, and now that they're open..." starts Dr. Strange. "Bad things are gonna happen, and you need me to help you stop them," I finish. He nods. "But I'm just a kid. Why me?" I ask. "Your powers are why this world needs you so desperately. And you're a great fighter. Your powers are the opposite of another's and that's why I need you," says Dr. Strange. I look at him like he's crazy.

We're on the streets of New York with America Chavez. I'm the only one who bothered to learn her name. So far anyways. We found her with a younger version of me.

I'm currently 14, and the version of me that America Chavez came with is eight or nine. Ten would be crazy. Why younger, I'll never understand. Not yet at least. Maybe something happened at that age, and I'll need to talk to them and figure it out.

We're fighting a giant, many-tentacled, one-eyed monster that we're fighting. It throws a bus at us. "Look out!" shouts America. Dr. Strange uses his powers to make a saw, and it splits the bus in half. With the help of my Photon Powers, I blast the monster so many times that it becomes weak enough for a single but powerful Telekinetic ball to destroy it entirely. "Now we're talking!" says America. I noticed ruins on its arms and I recognize them.

I'm floating with my legs crossed, in a circle of candles, wearing my Golden Witch suit, while reading the Darkhold. One page says, "The Scarlet Witch is destined to destroy the world." The next says, "The Golden Witch is destined to save the world." My eyes widen. So this is what Dr. Strange meant by "Your powers are the opposite of another's." I'm going to have to fight Wanda for the sake of the world.

I'm at Kamar Taj and a big grey cloud is drifting towards it. It's making the sky darken and plenty of sorcerers are outside ready for a fight.

Inside the room that I'm in with America and mini-me, the roof starts cracking as dust comes down. Clearly the attempts of protecting us aren't working very well. I was put there a few minutes ago but I was of no extra help so I was sent back inside to protect America... and mini-me. But mostly America.

I'm with my mini me and America as we're in a doorway that leads to the book of Vishanti. It's a pretty  view from where we are.

"You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and become the enemy. That doesn't seem fair," says Wanda to Dr. Strange and me. Wanda and I are suited up and in a red place with some creepy trees.

Wanda's fingertips have turned black like Agatha's were. I think she's doing something she probably shouldn't with the Darkhold. This is deeply worrying me. My fingers are still in pristine condition.