Raph x reader x Donnie

Requested by @storylover12345677

Title: You Betrayed Her (and i know that you'll never feEL sorry)

"(Y/n), look away." Raph muttered as I sighed and turned my gaze away from where I'd been watching Donnie and April at the kitchen table, telling corny jokes to each other as he helped the redhead with her chemistry homework. I wanted that. I wanted Donnie to be so desperate to hang out with me that he'd be willing to help me with work- even if that was the only way he'd get to hang out with me.

"Am I stupid, Raph? For still wanting a guy who hasn't looked at me since April? I mean, he has known her longer- am I just being a hopeless romantic?" He stopped from where he'd been mashing at a controller to turn his bright green eyes towards me. I kept my gaze down, looking at my fingers as I weaved them together nervously.

"What do you mean? Donnie? You think you're being stupid 'cause of Donnie? (Y/n)-" I cut him off with a a half-laugh as I stood up and then began walking away, waving at him. I sent a grin at April and Donnie, trying to ignore my burning heart as she smacked him gently as he said something with a goofy movement of his hand.

"I'm gonna head home, Raph. I'll call you later."

"Wait, at least let me walk you home! It's way too dark outside for you to be going alone." Raph hurriedly stood and raced after me, not noticing Donnie, who stared after us with narrowed eyes, even as he continued talking to April.

"Lame-o- Leo?" Raph, hesitating to finish the brutal nickname, changed his mind at the last moment as he made his way into the dojo, looking around for his blue-eyed brother. Leo then leapt out from where he'd been hiding in the tree, tackling his brother to the ground with a warrior cry.

"What are you doing?" Raph asked in a monotone voice, not moving from where Leo was giving himself a high-five above him, a valiant look in his eyes. He then shrugged and stood up, leaning down to offer his brother his hand to help him off the ground.

"I have no idea. Splinter told me to not be so tense all the time- take some time off. So, I've been scaring everybody all day- except Mikey- I can't find him." Suddenly, said brother jumped out from behind the tree and pointed at the two, who stared at him.

"You'll never take me alive!" With a cackle, he threw down a ninja bomb and disappeared.

"I've actually never been more stressed before." Leo muttered before he turned back to Raph with a questioning gaze. "So, what's up?"

"Oh, right. So, (y/n)- I just needed some advice on something." He spoke as he and his brother both sat across from each other on the floor, legs crossed under them. For a second, Raph wondered if Splinter would listen in on them, considering his room was a mere few feet away from them.

He hoped not. That would be embarrassing.

"So, advice. Hit me with it. Give me your leadership advice, oh great one." Raph deadpanned as he crossed his arms and leaned back, leaning against the tree. Leo just stared at him.

"You haven't told me anything yet, Raph." Said brother then felt embarrassed goosebumps run over his body as he quickly retracted his earlier statement and chuckled nervously.

"So- (y/n). She's liked Donnie ever since we first met, but she's upset because Donnie's got his massive crush on April, so she doesn't know what to do." Raph hesitated but decided not to tell Leo the rest of his predicament- you know, the part where Raph also has a massive crush on said person that was also head over heels for his brother.

"Raph, let me ask you something." Leo took a sigh of a breath in and then let it out as he licked his lips and leaned forward with a thoughtful look in his eyes. "So, I understand (y/n)'s problem with Donnie, but, what does that have to do with you? Just curious."