All x Little Brother + Bebop x reader x Rocksteady

Requested by @Obsessed_Reader

Title: Uno

Note: u can imagine the reader as human or a turtle- its gonna end the same either way.

"I hate you!" I screamed as I'd just been told that I could never be a ninja like my older brothers. I know that sounds dumb, but to me, they were telling me that I'd never be anything close to them.

They left every night to go protect the city and their friends while I sat in the lair playing Uno with father- he won every time.

I know I was younger than them or whatever, but it was only by two years! I was basically as old they were! When they were my age, they were already training to go above surface because they knew they would have to!

It wasn't fair- I could do anything they could. And I was going to show them myself.

So, maybe me going out alone with no training and no gear might've not been the greatest idea, but hey, either way, I think I made my point.

Anyways, I had barely made it up to the surface when I'd been kidnapped by these men in suits that suspiciously reminded me of the Men in Black- only less Will Smith and more pale, white guys that all look the exact same.

Eh, I didn't question it.

So, after I had been so rudely taken from where I was wandering down the alleyway, I had been thrown into a white van- classic- and taken somewhere that I now know as the Kraang headquarters.

Also, apparently, all these guy's names were Kraang- except one named Jared. He was chill.

It had later been revealed that I was going to be experimented on as apparently, Kraang had known about me for a while- which was weird because according to me, I wasn't supposed to exist in their eyes- and decided to kidnap me when it was revealed that I had no ninja training and had decided to leave the lair all on my own.

Go, me. Leo was going to kill me when he found out.

So, for time's sake, let's skip over all the boring plan stuff and straight to my suffering.

I was no being held on a metal table with needles sticking out of my skin and even sticky pads on my temples- I felt like a real-life completely sane person while everyone else was crazy- classic movie plot.

I had just heard that they were slowly going to inject mutagen into my bloodstream to see if I would mutate anything and if having it injected into me would do anything different than if they were to just toss me into a vat of the stuff- interesting hypothesis- but I need you to elaborate more, such as if I was your science teacher and you were trying to pick a science fair project.

Well, they ignored me and said that I would find out soon enough, so I just left it and decided to take a nap.

That leads us to where we are now.

I was still laying on the table, terrified, as I listened to the sounds that were going on around me. Why was I scared, might you ask? Because my brothers had found me.

Why aren't you relieved, you may ask? So many questions.

Because when they got to me, they were going to finish the Kraang's job and kill me.

So, to save myself, I decided to keep faking being asleep and hope the boys just thought that the Kraang had injected me with some awful thing like chloroform.

Sadly, that wasn't the case, I was woken up by someone slapping me across the face. I was now untied and all the needles were out of my skin, but I was still being held down by my brothers by my arms.