Leo x Male reader

Requested by @NiklausZettel

Title: Kill Me Pls

"Come on, (y/n). Focus." I shook my head and sent a roundhouse kick at Leo, who easily dodged and swept a leg under me. I jumped too late and his foot caught my ankle, throwing me down.

"Ow." I muttered monotonously as I just laid there, not attempting to get up. Leo sighed and walked over to me, leaning down to offer me a hand. I grunted and swung my arm up to catch his as he easily pulled me up.

"Usually you're good enough to rival Mikey- which isn't all that great since he never takes anything seriously- but, you know. Your classes are paying off."

"You mean the ones where I pay sixty bucks just for Master Splinter to beat me with a stick when my fingers aren't precisely two and a half centimeters apart?"

"Yeah, those."

"Well, I guess I better go home then. I've got early morning stuff and it's already going to be eight." I began stretching as I ignored the confused look Leo was sending me.

"(Y/n)? I'm a ninja that goes to bed at seven in the morning and wakes up at four in the afternoon. Why is your sleep schedule so messed up? You go to bed at nine, wake up at four and stay awake all day, and then take an after school nap from four to six, and then the cycle starts again."

How did Leo know my exact sleep schedule? It was weird, but also kinda... attractive?

"At least I'm getting my nine hours of sleep in." I winked at him as I turned and began walking away, inwardly slapping myself in the face as he followed.

Why would you wink at him?

"Wait, (y/n)." I stopped from where I was taking a sip of water and turned back to the window with raised eyebrows and the bottle still to my mouth. "You have a little something." I froze as Leo's hand got up close to my face and went through my hair, his fingers moving through the strands as he softly tugged at my scalp.

What. The. Shell.

"Oh, it was a leaf." He chuckled as he showed me said culprit, a tiny leaf that was barely visible in the dim lighting of my room. How did he even see that?

"Uh, thanks." I awkwardly said, spilling my water all over myself as I stumbled away from the window Leo was currently perched in, like a less appalling version of Edward Cullen.

And- without a second though- I began pulling off my shirt. Right in front of the turtle that was still watching me.

"What are you doing?" He asked slowly, drawling out the first word and weirdly speed-running the last three together. I would've laughed if I wasn't halfway to tears already.

Ugh, just kill me now.

"You know what, you should probably go. I am obviously having a stroke and need nothing more than to throw myself into my closet door." I sent Leo an awkward grimace-grin and without asking another question, he waved at me over his shoulder with wide eyes, and was gone.

"Right." I muttered with no emotion as I faced my closet door. "You deserve this you bumbling sandwich."

After my "session" with Splinter, he left to watch Jane the Virgin and I continued laying on the floor, my feet in extreme pain after being caned all day. I would've said kinky, but when it was Splinter hitting you with the fury of a thousand suns, I thought twice about saying anything.

"How was today's lesson?" I rolled my eyes inwardly and opened them to see the fearless blue leader standing above me with his hands on his hips as he waited for an answer.