Book Update!!

Hello! It's been quite some time, and y'all are long overdue for an update on what will be happening with this book.

First of all, I want to thank every single one of y'all who have read this book and left those witty comments behind. I absolutely love them, haha. (The hate y'all have for Chris and Grillby's dad is hilarious.)

It's crazy to think, but I started this book back in the year 2017. I was only an edgy 13 year old at the time, and was obsessed with Undertale and writing a fanfiction for my favorite ship. I truly never expected to grow this large of an audience, and when I started writing this book, I had only expected it to receive 1k reads at most. However, y'all have definitely proved me wrong and after all this time, that number has grown to a staggering 161k reads. For that, I truly thank and appreciate all of y'all.

Moving on to the next topic, one that y'all will probably care more for:

1. Yes, the book will be continuing!

However, before I do that, as the author, I want to give my book some love and repair any inconsistencies within the story, fix grammar, and make it a little more realistic (since there are a lot of moments that would never happen in the real world lmao).

Some of you have probably noticed by now, but the starting chapters have been edited, and lengthened. In addition to that, I'm sure many of you have noticed how the titles to the chapters have certain symbols, so allow me to explain what those mean.

——————————
• ★ - Chapters with the stars in their title are chapters that I edited a couple of years ago. They're slightly more improved than chapters left blank, but they are not very well written compared to the newer edits.
• ❥ - Chapters with this symbol on the title are chapters I have edited the most recently, and have undergone the most edits.
——————————

That being said, I have big plans for the plot of this book, and there's a bunch of plot twists coming up that I'm surprised no one has seen coming, given that they have been hinted at many times.

Anyway, moving on to the next topic:

2. The cover of this book will change!

Why am I changing it? Well, when I drew the cover of this book (the one many of you are familiar with), I didn't really draw it with the intention of it being a cover for this book. It was just a doodle I randomly felt like making into the cover. However, I never really saw it fitting, considering it didn't really match the overall mood of the fan fiction.

But at last, I finally got the motivation to create a cover I feel more comfortable with. I hereby present the new cover of my book:

 I hereby present the new cover of my book: